Displaying multiple weapons on your PC

devinpatterson

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if possible, when you get around to the bladed gauntlet glove, could there be a version for the cram opener?

Sure, no problem. It looks like I'm going to have some time this weekend to work on stuff so I hope to hit the dual claw gauntlets and I'll try and do the bladed one too.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to make an armor-equip-able version of the bladed guantlet/cram-opener? Like you wear it like a glove, while still holding another gun or something?

here is a armor addon for teh cram opener and bladed gauntlet. Like the boxing tape it will be the armor tab of your pipboy.

Thanks! Ill try it out right now. Also, I wanted to know, how do you/others make the glove mods? I've seen some where the gloves are equippable separately, and are taken from vanilla armors. Is it like hiding parts of the textures on a set of armor? I've been meddling with the GECK recently and would like to try and get the gloves off of the assassin suit/sneaky stealth suit.

Thanks! Ill try it out right now. Also, I wanted to know, how do you/others make the glove mods? I've seen some where the gloves are equippable separately, and are taken from vanilla armors. Is it like hiding parts of the textures on a set of armor? I've been meddling with the GECK recently and would like to try and get the gloves off of the assassin suit/sneaky stealth suit.

If your talking gloves that are usually associated with various outfits/armors (not gauntlets, fists, etc) than you don't have to do anything with the model/nif......they are already (probably) setup for an armor form. I'd imagine this is the same for the MK II stealth suit.

If your talking gloves that are usually associated with various outfits/armors (not gauntlets, fists, etc) than you don't have to do anything with the model/nif......they are already (probably) setup for an armor form. I'd imagine this is the same for the MK II stealth suit.

With the GECK, how do I go about making the gloves a separate armor piece?

With the GECK, how do I go about making the gloves a separate armor piece?

You want to acquire some basic familiarity with the geck. I don't have the time, patience, communication skills etc to tutor you and it wouldn't make sense for me to try when there are a abundance of great basic tutorials out there.

Once you have done that you can create a new armor form or edit an existing one (change the id). Select a new model, change/add a new name, hand wear, body slot (left, right hand or both) and whatever else you feel needs to be tweaked (dt)