graphical problems with the armor of valshea mod

dustygraves64

hey all i recently found this mod after sifting through some links of links from bethsoft (i think)

any how i have the tag lady mod i found here at the nexus and when i give her the pauldrons and bracers to equip

they turn her arms choco colored the rest of the armor set shows no problems when worn also there is a set of amulets

that are to change the armor set to fit(?) the diff races but im not sure if i see a diff.

if anyone here is familier with these two mods any help would be great)

i have the goty version so thought i needed both activated.will deactivate the tribunal esm and see if that makes any diff.

also is it possible that having both esm on it would cause the doubling of some items and enemies when i went to get the

valshea armor / items?

i have the goty version so thought i needed both activated.will deactivate the tribunal esm and see if that makes any diff.

also is it possible that having both esm on it would cause the doubling of some items and enemies when i went to get the

valshea armor / items?

Doubling: yep, by using two plugins which're effectively the same you adding two copies of everything into the gameworld. Albeit in exactly the same locations. NPCs move around though as they play their idle animations.

mlox can alert you to these kinds of problems with your load order (as well as a bunch of other stuff).