Annoying parts of the game

chrisdragon425

Or maybe he/she was buying food with his/her one and only coin?

Or maybe some fool of a player and been lazy while trying to persuade them to tell them somthing and just clicked 'Bribe' a lot.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or maybe he/she was buying food with his/her one and only coin?

Or maybe some fool of a player and been lazy while trying to persuade them to tell them somthing and just clicked 'Bribe' a lot.

don't look at me :unsure:

i think that there should be something more realistic like bribing a beggar too much and he/she will become a normal citizen with a new house - especialy to avoid situations like this

*dread guy*

• 4 weeks later...

Shivering Isles.

It was one huge, gigantic, boring, dungeon.

Why does each and every single quest have to be about going to the exact same dungeon with a different name? Why!?!?

Also i thought being crazy would have been... more crazy. Not so drab or boring. I thought it would be more like Sheographs shirt. Ridiculous. That was what I wanted. Not some gigantic dungeon.

I love the shivering isles and i don't think people should complain about it to much.

I was only disapointed about one single thing. Sheogorath is vulking daedric prince! He's like a god! And he has no freaking power at all! I always imagnated daedric princes and lords and powerful and indestructible beings. But no! This dude just wants cheese! I'm not complaining about how he is as a person i just think it's wierd that he isn't more powerful and that anyone can be a daedric prince! And that you almost have no power at all when you become madgod. No special things you can do or anything. I think that If a person that lives in the shivering isles sees you (After completing the SI main quest) They should like admire you and stuff.

A.I god it's so bad. Once in imperial city there were a bunch of people going around talking in the market district , Then i shoot on of the talking persons when i was in sneak position and nobody saw me and the person i shoot at went dead right in a conversation in front of 5 guards and 10 citisens and they didn't do a poo. Everything was like normal for them. And that you could just go around with any armor without guards giving a damn about you. It's so wierd.

I love the shivering isles and i don't think people should complain about it to much.

I was only disapointed about one single thing. Sheogorath is vulking daedric prince! He's like a god! And he has no freaking power at all! I always imagnated daedric princes and lords and powerful and indestructible beings. But no! This dude just wants cheese! I'm not complaining about how he is as a person i just think it's wierd that he isn't more powerful and that anyone can be a daedric prince! And that you almost have no power at all when you become madgod. No special things you can do or anything. I think that If a person that lives in the shivering isles sees you (After completing the SI main quest) They should like admire you and stuff.

The thing is, though, that the player isn't the Madgod. The Madgod is gone. The player is a mortal champion acting in place of the Madgod.

• 2 years later...

1) I hate Fighters Guild system, you can't find anything unordinary, everything is the same. It's very bad...

2) Knights of the Nine, once you finish it, if you say e.g. Gukimir to follow you, he can't go away. He well follow you for eternity and you can't get rid of him until you disable KotN and start all over again. I still have nightmares when i think of it.

3) When you try to enter any store in Market District while it's closed, by accident, guards are chasing you and your bounty is 5?!?!

Guards. Their level of sheer petulance led to me having a great amount of animosity towards them. Hell, sometimes when I'm feeling murderous, I just slaughter ONLY guards. It doesn't help that they spawn back faster than bunnies though. ;-;

Marin having to die sucked.

That annoyed the heck out of me. :verymad:

All the clutter that have no purpose and can't be used. There are paintbrushes, there is canvas, there's an easel. Why can't I paint a picture?

I'd like to be able to cut someone's head off using the shears, too. :ninja: Did I just say that?

All the rocks in the villages. I would think the people of those villages would have gotten rid of those huge rocks when building the roads and houses in the towns- so why are they still there.

There's just too many stupid rocks laying around. I know it's no biggie but it irks me.

There are apples and oranges but no apple and orange trees. What gives? Where do they come from? :huh: I want fruit trees darn it!

Ginji, Lol, I always click Bribe to persuade people. I suck at telling jokes and making them happy because they always end up liking me less somehow. :sad:

• 7 months later...

Those goddamned epic level goblins. I've said this before, but seriously, when I'm a Level 20 warrior who eats dremora for breakfast, wearing enchanted armor and wielding one of the best swords it's possible to get in the game, no goblin should be any kind of threat to me.

Actually, I would have liked more sword-fodder enemies. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a challenge, but sometimes you just want to cut your way through two dozen incredibly weak skeletons trying to zerg rush you. I like feeling unstoppable.

Also, I don't like getting the unique artifact equipment as quest rewards, which is how you get the majority of all unique artifacts in Oblivion. It's not as bad as, say, Knight of the Old Republic, where you actually had to buy all the best stuff, but... well, I'm of the opinion that things like magical swords should be found at the end of long dungeon crawls, gripped in the bony skeleton hands of adventurers who came before me, or plunged blade first into rocks, or locked in larger then normal treasure chests that must be opened with the Big Key. It's unsatisfying to get them as other people's sloppy seconds.

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, what's with the treasures in this game? I break multiple lockpicks trying to get an ancient locked Ayleid cask open, and inside I find 39 pieces of gold, a brass ring and a pair of green felt linens. What the hell? Some elf way back actually felt that was worth locking away in a cursed crypt guarded by zombies and feral wolves? If there isn't anything awesome in the container, don't bother to lock the damn thing. I'd rather they put one big chest in the lowest level of the dungeon, fill it with gold and precious stones, and make you fight a mutant vampire minotaur or something to get to it.

I guess what I'm saying is that I wish the random adventuring aspect of the game was more gratifying in its rewards.

Edited by Relativelybest