Annoying parts of the game

chrisdragon425

I never did anything to him but the arena fan attacks me on sight whenever he sees me. It wouldn't matter if it didn't cause the guards to start attacking me too.

Did you name your character Justinian, by any chance?

What does a Holy Roman Emperor(TITLE!) have to do with a radioactive freak who attacks you on sight?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Justinian was a holy roman emperor under one of the popes during the post-classical era in Europe, after the fall of Rome. Anyway, back on topic. Obviously the repetivity of the oblivion realms is what annoys me.

Justinian I died in 565. The Holy Roman Empire was founded in the ninth century.

This is just a hunch, but I think that if the zombified, plague-addled corpse of a Byzantine despot ascended to the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, the pope wouldn't endorse such an event as whole-heartedly as you seem to believe.

@Marxist:Anyway, why would your char's name make the adoring fan attack you? o_O

@Povuhulo: Increasing your security skill WILL make it easier to pick locks: the tumblers fall much more slower when your security skill is high (just check before and after having the +40 bonus from the skeleton key: there IS a difference)... but I fully agree that time shouldn't stop, and that you can beat the whole game with just one lockpick (at least in theory)...One other thing that bother me about lockpicking is the progression: there is no difference between picking a very easy lock and a very hard one, when it comes to progression... :huh:

Something I don't get about loclpicking: ALL locks have five cylinders!

;D

Okay it can help to let the tumblers go slow more often, but it happens around once every 5 tries anyway.

And the skeleton key makes security even more useless... Why train security (or have an enchantment effect on the skeleton key that raises it) while you could also press the Auto Attempt button a million times.

Justinian I died in 565. The Holy Roman Empire was founded in the ninth century.

This is just a hunch, but I think that if the zombified, plague-addled corpse of a Byzantine despot ascended to the throne of the Holy Roman Empire, the pope wouldn't endorse such an event as whole-heartedly as you seem to believe.

I must be thinking of Charlemagne then. Or another Justinian. Anyway, like someone said earlier, how would that make the annoying fan attack you?