Self Impossed Challenges For Oblivion!

Xeivous

Other than screenshots and a select few commands here and there I don't really use console commands. Probably use tfc and tm the most for the screenshots, and occasionally fw if it's a crummy day out. I'll rarely use any of the other stuff, especially god mode. It just seems to ruin the enjoyment of the game.

I still wouldn't mind God mode for messing around and taking down whole cities and stuff but then again I could still do that.. :devil:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get off track, but tcl is the biggest life saver for me...no more having to lose massive progress because of getting stuck behind a crate or table. I used to try to challenge myself to survive as long as I could without saving in a lot of older FPS, and that mentality keeps me from remembering to save in "Bugblivion" from time to time. Horribly frustrating when I played it on the PS3...

Rofl, yeah but you should probably be careful with that. They're essential for a reason. You definitely won't be able to finish the Main Quest, and it might even cause a game crash. If an NPC is essential, I always just keep it that way lol. Of course for stupid old fun you could stand on top of a hill and spawn around 40,000 watermelons. Watching them skirt gracefully to the bottom is always relaxing. Might lag your game a tad though.