⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mod Request "Poll"

EvilDeadAsh34

Ah, ok Ash, thanks for the info on that and glad to hear I didn't ask anything wrong. I am a big fan of your work, and when I saw this I just thought I'd ask.

If i have the time i'll see what i can do if someone doesn't get to it first. But as slow as it's gotten around here idk if there will be anyone. So we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...

A question to modders: are there any guidelines for people, who'd like to start tinkering with the game? I have a couple ideas for mods, but they are kinda stupid and not worth anyone's time besides my own. So if I, for example, want to change the position of some effects like the Red Eye Ring magenta flame - where should I start? What should I read? What files and what programs are to be used?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A question to modders: are there any guidelines for people, who'd like to start tinkering with the game? I have a couple ideas for mods, but they are kinda stupid and not worth anyone's time besides my own. So if I, for example, want to change the position of some effects like the Red Eye Ring magenta flame - where should I start? What should I read? What files and what programs are to be used?

1. You need Gedosato to dump the textures. Be prepared to wade through thousands of dumped textures depending on what you want to retexture.
  2. Photoshop or any image editing program that can save in the PNG or DDS format. You need the Nvidia DDS plugin for photshop/gimp for saving and opening DDS files.
  3. A lot of luck finding the specific texture for the red eye ring. I have looked more than a few times to do the same thing and can't find it and I'm not sure the color is controlled by a single texture.

It's nice to see someone want to learn how to make their own mods for their own specific needs. But that's about it as far as tools you'd need. Nothing special.

Edited by EvilDeadAsh34

Hey could you give red rust sword and scimitar a look next time you get bored? :smile:

There's a chance only because i was slightly considering retexturing Vengarl's set. Those swords go with it so maybe.

My next swords (if i do anything more) will be the Drakekeeper swords.

I was just wondering if it would be possible if you could do a model swap of the charecter to a boss? like for example orenstein you could potentially look like him? I know if it would be possible there would be some graphic issues but would still be pretty cool

Hey everyone :)

Is it possible to retexture saint's set like Al mualim's outfit in Assassin's creed 1 ? Thanks :)

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/291/e/e/Al_Mualim_by_doubleleaf.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/kJUk303.jpg