Ebonheart

Themisive

I've just completed a quest for Fraild-the-White, however, though he says I'm ready for advancement, I can't find Duke Vedam Dram!

Believe me when I say I've looked all over Ebonheart, though people (including guards) do know of him, they won't tell me where to find him, and believe me when I say I've looked all over Ebonheart!

I'm playing the Morrowind GOTY, with all 3 sections enabled, but no other patches - I had a problem with the Morrowwind Patch Project - but that seemed to be a fault with the patch NOT the programme. My O/S is Windows 7 74 bit (from what I've read on these forums it should pose no problem - indeed, until this incident I was doing OK, I'd finished the,.Fighter's Guild and the Mages Guild Quests (OK I still have a little to to with the Mages guild, but I'm already Arch-Mage)

The problem here is finding Duke Vedam Dram to advnce me before I continue with Fraild-the-White's quests

Can anyone please help?

As Eiries has mentioned, he will be found in the Grand Council Chambers. It's accessed by a cross-over on the North wall. Enter and head to the second floor of the South wing. He's the Dunmer in Ebony (He doesn't wander). If you have looked there and still nothing there are some console codes to help this along.

Thanks to both of you for the info. As you'll have guessed, it's been a good while since I played Morrowind et al. That being said, it wasn''t Dram Breto I wanted, but the knight of the dragon, who's beside him!

Anyway, that's sorted now, and again, thanks to both of you for your help.