• Good Meals
    • Mascots
    • Drinks
    • Good Side Meals
    • Freebie Vote
    • Different(Unique in its way)
    • Service
    • Catchy Name

I mostly eat either Mc Donalds or Little Caesar's, depending on my mood. This is because of price and location. It's easier to get to either of these places for me than any other fast food restaurant that I like and can easily afford. I like Whataburger, unfortunately they're quite high. Which is largely fine, they're worth it, I just can't afford to spend $10 on a burger and fries when I can get a large two topping pizza for $6 or McDonalds for the same price. Sonic is ok, though it's a bit out of the way and pricey, also not my favorite. I love DQ, but again, out of the way and pricey. I can't just eat a meal there, gotta get a blizzard. :P Taco Bell is across the street from McDonalds and it's probably my favorite place to eat, but it's a bit inconvenient. Usually when I eat McDonald's, it's because I'm right there anyway.

I hate, HATE Burger King. I went to a Christian college and every Sunday they would bus us out to Church in Houston, then after church we'd all go to the mall. The particular mall they had us go to only had a Burger King. The other places I didn't care for or were just way too much money. Anyway. Burger King had exorbitant prices for a fast food restaurant, it was over $10 I was spending on a simple burger and fries, no bacon. Something I love to have on all my burgers. This was ridiculous. I ate there like two or three times till I found out that the Fuddruckers in the parking lot was a bit cheaper and had better, bigger burgers loaded down with bacon. That's right, the nice, REAL restaurant had lower prices and better service! This was 5 years ago, BTW. Meals probably cost like $50 at that Burger King now. But uh yeah, that's why I hate Burger King. As a college student that had pretty much no money and a person that hates spending money anyway, they left a nasty taste in my mouth. I'm sure not all Burger Kings are priced as ridiculously, but at the time, the McDonalds in Memorial City Mall was like $5 for everything I wanted, the Jack in the Box at the town my college was in served my favorite meal with curly fries for $5.50. Orlando's Pizza was an all you can eat pizza joint near the college that cost $4.50 with a drink.

/rant :laugh:

Out in California, there is a food chain called El Pollo Loco, their chicken is the BOMB. Its grilled over a fire with like an orange/lime marinade, its pretty killer. Even their other stuff is good like their rice bowls, with the chicken cut up in it. This is the best fast food chicken I have ever had, if not the best, period. I wish they had them out here in Ohio.

Also, Qdoba grill is really good, they got the best taco salad, and their burritos are really good, its kinda like a Mexican Subway.

In the mall near me, there is a fast food place called Chao Cajun, they got this chicken, called bourbon chicken, this stuff is great, its fresh too, you can see them cutting it in the back through the window, its almost as good as El Pollo Loco's. And the sauce is just awesome. I have ate bourbon chicken at other Chinese places, but nobody does it like Chao Cajun.

• 2 weeks later...

Here in South Africa we have quite a few fast food chains but I'd choose - Nando's - it's primarily chicken but spicy Portuguese flame grilled chicken ...

If I ever go to the USA I'd defintely want to go to Wendy's as I've heard they do excellent burgers ... though my favorite fast food is a Dagwood.

If I do get fast food, I go to Subway. I know what I'm eating (no chicken nuggets or McD's burgers for me, I don't eat unidentifiable "meat"), it's not too unhealthy and doesn't taste of pure salt and grease.

If I must eat greasy stuff, I'll go to Burger King.

Hey does Subway and MR Sub count, Better for you and I'm hooked. Never gets a foot long only a six inch, well never say never.

I say once every 2 weeks for me, well not every to weeks :teehee:

Oh and for Coffee Tim Hortons woot :blink:

My favorite is White Castle and their sliders, but unfortunately there are no White Castle restaurants where I live so I'm limited to just the store bought sliders. Second place goes to Taco Bell's quaesodillas (or however you spell it) and McDonald's chicken nuggets. Although I don't eat fast food very often; it's usually just about 2-3 times per month.