Miners saved!

Keanumoreira

Yeah, I read about the situation this a while back. Ended up talking about this today in a critical thinking course. Good to see they are finally out...can't imagine what it was like.

You know. I read on G4 that everyone down there got free PSPs for a while.

Yes...

Not all happy though, one's wife refused to show up-he arrived topside simply to have a heated argument with one of his six mistresses.

Every silver lining has a pestilent black cloud: we need to ensure that this does not happen again or we'll be digging miners out for all eternity; mines are for digging up minerals and resources, not labourers.

Yes...

Not all happy though, one's wife refused to show up-he arrived topside simply to have a heated argument with one of his six mistresses.

Every silver lining has a pestilent black cloud: we need to ensure that this does not happen again or we'll be digging miners out for all eternity; mines are for digging up minerals and resources, not labourers.

Wow, must have been a selfish, or lazy wife. I know I'd get a divorce if that had happened to me. :dry:

A happy end for all, the miners, their families, the viewing public, the Chilean president and his

staff of information gone and thus for the already slightly confused foreign reporters on side as

well, both the Dutch TROS and the German SAT.1 announced today.

:thumbsup: Viva Chile!

Yes, that was amazing. They set a world record for being underground and surviving. I remembered watching news in the evening when 30th miner was taken out, and watched the rest. A lot of emotion was there.