Who is your charecter in oblivion?

werewolfperson

My oblivion charecter on the xbox and pc is Valkyrie the khajiit, she is a custom class i made called desparado, she is a rebel and kinda like robin hood type hero just a lot more naughty, by that i mean she's sort of half way beetween good and bad but leaning towards bad :devil: , however she is still intelligent and kind, (most of the time) lol :laugh:

but im still only level one because i keep deleting my game, (by accident of corse) :wallbash:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few characters.

My first one, probably going to be the one I'll play the most(Though he's pretty much tied in level with my Breton) is an Argonian, I don't take games seriously in the slightest so I named the custom class "Badassery".

Stealth - Speed, Agility - Marksman, Light Armor, Security, Sneak, Illusion, Athletics, Acrobatics

Runs REALLY fast, as you might guess, being Argonian with speed, and athletics. Can't stand using map travel with this char, takes the fun out of things, and he outruns most horses, possibly all of them. Finished Thieves' guild questline yesterday.

Second character is a Breton, Healer. She's named Bethesderp. I wear heavy armor, even though it's not one of the skills for healer, and compensate for the encumbrance with a strong feather spell, which still only costs like 10 magicka. Currently a student at the arcane uni.

I have three characters I'm currently switching between.

Drehdwynn - Female Bosmer Assassin. DO NOT piss her off! She will kill you in the most painful way she can imagine (and she has a very vivid imagination). Her preferred method is from long range with a poisoned arrow. But sometimes, she does it up close with an extremely nasty Elven dagger called Haelia Naga (Ayleid for "Terrible Death"). Haelia Naga is so heavily enchanted, it takes a full grand soul gem to recharge it after a single use. It's enchanted with Fire,Frost & Shock damage 50 pts for 3 seconds, Damage Health 50 pts for 3 seconds, Drain Speed 100 pts for 1 second, & Soul Trap for a total enchantment cost of 1582 (made with this mod). You do not want to get on her bad side. She likes money and, being an Assassin, has no problem with killing for it. She enjoys a challenging kill and, for this reason, enters any Oblivion gate she comes across. The sigil stones also provide a good source of money, once they're used to enchant and sell something she doesn't want to keep.

Elberond - Male Bosmer Recon Sniper (custom class). He is very accurate with a bow. Very few beings with hostile intent are able to get near him. Those that do get close don't live to regret it (so far). He has an Ebony dagger called Reaper enchanted in much the same way as Drehdwynn's Haelia Naga. Elberond has a particular dislike for Necromancers and Conjurers. When not being paid to eliminate Bandit or Marauder lairs, he can be found annihilating Necromancer and Conjurer lairs. He will enter Oblivion gates to get sigil stones for enchanting purposes as well as test his skill. He collects Ebony arrows (enchanted or not), but does not use them.

Dreloth Vandaal - Male Dunmer war Mage (custom class). He likes power. He will do whatever it takes to get more and destroy anyone who gets in his way. He is a master of Destruction, Illusion, Alteration & Conjuration. There are few beings that can stand up to him. He likes to collect Welkynd Stones, Varla Stones, Sigil Stones and Runeskulls. He will enchant with Sigil Stones and Runeskulls, but only those that will make him more powerful.

• 3 weeks later...

My current 2 characters I'm playing with are a male Bosmer (I LOVE bosmer, I think they're so adorable) and a female Dunmer (cause dunmer ROCK.)

Khajiits are cool but I don't like how a PC khahjiit's ears are always pinned back and dont ever move like NPC khajiits do...

My main and most played character is a Dark Elf named Shadow. His main offensive skill is marksman, but I got all his skills up to 100 so in the end he was good at pretty much anything, except trade, but he had his own ways of getting something.:cool:

• 4 weeks later...
my new charecter is Rhay-aran an argonian from blackmarsh im now level two (cause its only a new game) and is currently my only game now. Edited by werewolfperson