Who is your charecter in oblivion?

werewolfperson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My characters so far have been (And this is in the order i can think of)

Lazilot - Imperial Ranger, Completed the main questline, saved Cyrodil from the gates of Oblivion, killed Mehrunes Dagon, And risked his life protecting The new Emperor.

Vladimir - An extremely violent Imperial Warrior, Your either stupid or you have a death wish if you challenge him, Left the Imperial City defenseless without their Watch, Destroyed every last survivor of Kvatch.

Vladmiri - Well known Argonian Thief, Famous for robbing the count of Cheydinhal himself as well as many citizens all over Cyrodil.

Boskov - Breton Knight, hardly known, hardly caring, Mercilessly slaughtered several bandits all over Cyrodil.

Siegfried - High Elf Ranger, Born to an Imperial Count and a High Elf Countess in Skyrim, Famous for Eliminating Daedra worship in Cyrodil.

Sieghart - Imperial Knight, Origin unknown, Cuts down anyone he sees fit, He is a ruthless killer and is still at large. Not one Guard he's encountered has survived.

Fredrick - Imperial...Unknown, This one is really a strange case, He's employed as a City Watchman but he's far more Ruthless and Cunning than any Guard i've ever met. He always wears a mask yet he bears no scars on the outside. On the inside...maybe, He is of Royal Blood in Skyrim...though he denies it.

My characters so far have been (And this is in the order i can think of)

Lazilot - Imperial Ranger, saved Cyrodil from the gates of Oblivion, killed Mehrunes Dagon, And risked his life protecting The new Emperor.

Vladimir - An extremely violent Imperial Warrior, Your either stupid or you have a death wish if you challenge him, Left the Imperial City defenseless without their Watch, Destroyed every last survivor of Kvatch.

Vladmiri - Well known Argonian Thief, Famous for robbing the count of Cheydinhal himself as well as many citizens all over Cyrodil.

Boskov - Breton Knight, hardly known, hardly caring, Mercilessly slaughtered several bandits all over Cyrodil.

Siegfried - High Elf Ranger, Born to an Imperial Count and a High Elf Countess in Skyrim, Famous for Eliminating Daedra worship in Cyrodil.

Sieghart - Imperial Knight, Origin unknown, Cuts down anyone he sees fit, He is a ruthless killer and is still at large. Not one Guard he's encountered has survived.

Fredrick - Imperial...Unknown, This one is really a strange case, He's employed as a City Watchman but he's far more Ruthless and Cunning than any Guard i've ever met. He always wears a mask yet he bears no scars on the outside. On the inside...maybe, He is of Royal Blood in Skyrim...though he denies it.

Sorry about the triple post. Darn this slow laptop. :wallbash:

i know what you mean, I double posted because it takes 10 minutes for my laptop to submit a post. (Its the size of the post really)

Sorry about the triple post. Darn this slow laptop. :wallbash:

i know what you mean, I double posted because it takes 10 minutes for my laptop to submit a post. (Its the size of the post really)

Wait, my post was two words and one smiley long?