YOU KNOW YOU ARE TIRED WHEN YOU

Maharg67

You know when you're tired when you throw your clothes into the toilet instead of the laundry bin. True story. It sucked.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has done that!

I once washed my contact lens down the sink due to being over tired.

When you express your love for a girl that is 180 pounds and 5'5.

Oh wait, I think I had a beer or two then.

Nah, just messin. I'm actually super tired right now, and I've constantly been making mistakes on this assignment thingy. Even though I'm practically copying right out of the book.

I once washed my contact lens down the sink due to being over tired.

I've done that too. An eye stigmatism on my left side also makes it worse since I can't use both lens interchangeably. I've also cracked contacts after a fifteen minute hunt and slept with my contacts in. Wake up in the morning and its like, "Hey, everything looks so clear today! Oh, wait..."

There's also sleeping while playing a video game. Not that I've done that, but friends have. Very funny.

I've fallen asleep playing Diablo II once...long night of Baal runs :P I woke up and was in town at least haha. My hands were still on the right keys too when I woke up lol...slept for like 2 hours in that position :P

Also been so tired that I fell asleep with a cigarette in my mouth...not good lol burned the crap out of my lips :( At least they are fire safe now, they go out :P