"Steam" required???

Corehound

Well the rule of any war (in this case against the SOB pirates) is: "whatever you can think of, so can the enemy" , meaning defenses are always short lived, no matter the shape or form :(

With Best Regards

Corehound

http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif"Cry havoc and let slip the Corehound of War!"http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif

In the case of Steam, the only legitimate Anti-Steam comments are those that had terrible experiences using Steam themselves.

So because someone disagrees with you, their opinion is automatically illegitimate?

:laugh: Good ol' "I can't come up with a legitimate reason" debate. I'd be happy to explain to you why I like it, and why i've been happily playing NV for the past 3 days instead of complaining about a little 3rd party app on forums.

More like "I don't have to explain myself to you". I don't need a reason to not like something, just as you don't need a reason to like it. I can accept that you like it and might even have very good reasons for doing so. Why can you not just accept the fact that other people do not feel the same way? I'm not here to debate, this is not the debate section. I put forward my opinion and did not attack anyone else's. I am not demanding that Bethesda completely remove Steam, I am merely stating my displeasure with it being forced and lamenting that I purchased a copy without duly inspecting the package. That I wont be purchasing the next Bethesda game if it requires Steam, I don't care if Steam is an option. If it is then great! More power to the people that like. But I don't like it and I don't want it forced down my throat.

I'd like you to grow up and realize that people aren't always going to agree with you, that you will be wrong sometimes, you will be right sometimes and a lot of times you'll be neither as both positions are possible, such is the case here. But if you choose not to, then that is fine, it is your choice. I'll just ignore your inane rantings. However, should you decided to have intelligent, level headed, rational arguments then I'll gladly sit down and have a discussion with you. Till then, good luck to you in your endeavors.

In the case of Steam, the only legitimate Anti-Steam comments are those that had terrible experiences using Steam themselves.

So because someone disagrees with you, their opinion is automatically illegitimate?

:laugh: Good ol' "I can't come up with a legitimate reason" debate. I'd be happy to explain to you why I like it, and why i've been happily playing NV for the past 3 days instead of complaining about a little 3rd party app on forums.

More like "I don't have to explain myself to you". I don't need a reason to not like something, just as you don't need a reason to like it. I can accept that you like it and might even have very good reasons for doing so. Why can you not just accept the fact that other people do not feel the same way? I'm not here to debate, this is not the debate section. I put forward my opinion and did not attack anyone else's. I am not demanding that Bethesda completely remove Steam, I am merely stating my displeasure with it being forced and lamenting that I purchased a copy without duly inspecting the package. That I wont be purchasing the next Bethesda game if it requires Steam, I don't care if Steam is an option. If it is then great! More power to the people that like. But I don't like it and I don't want it forced down my throat.

I'd like you to grow up and realize that people aren't always going to agree with you, that you will be wrong sometimes, you will be right sometimes and a lot of times you'll be neither as both positions are possible, such is the case here. But if you choose not to, then that is fine, it is your choice. I'll just ignore your inane rantings. However, should you decided to have intelligent, level headed, rational arguments then I'll gladly sit down and have a discussion with you. Till then, good luck to you in your endeavors.

Agreed - well said