Is there a mod that lets you revive dead bodies?

tamaneko

I dont see why this cant be done.

While I cant put this together myself, what you're looking for is some sort of object with ressurect as it's script effect.

Im an Oblivion modder-I dont know how hard to do that is in Fallout, but that would take me about five minutes to make in Oblivion. The full command already exists, all you need to do is apply that script effect to some sort of delivery mechanism such as the reppellant stick.

In short, this is a very valid suggestion for a mod, a revive stick wouldnt even be that hard to make.

In Oblivion it would be as simple as selecting an object, adding "ressurect/target/mag100/dur1" as it's script effect. Simple as that, next time you use that object on a corpse, eg whacking it with a stick, it will be magically revived, whole, ahil and healthy, and retaining all stats,

Companion Behaviour Overhaul v1_4_1

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3441

Feature: A deadly wounded companion will not die immediately (on default CBO Menu setting). Instead, he'll fall to the ground and must be reanimated by the player. The amount of Stimpaks and morphine (MedX) that the player'll need for CPR depends on his medicine skill. If he doesn't get treatment in time - the amount of time depending on your followers endurance (except for RL-3, who can be on backup power supply for a whole day), he'll die. If the player succeeds in reviving his companion, this one will stand up with 10 percent of his base health. If the player already has another follower by that time (Dogmeat and Add-On companions don't count), the reanimated/repaired one will act as if fired and return to his usual waiting position.

Vampire Mod

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11978

A Mod That Turns You Into A Vampire Great For Blood Sucking Partys!!! This Perk Turns You Into A Vampire That When One Of Your Friend Dies You Have The Option To Bite Them While Sneaking To Revive Them While Gaining 2+ Karma

Maybe someone could make a Defib Unit mod with the resurrecting effect. But, far as I know, that'd give them their previous inventory, which would make no sense.