NMM 0.60 Alpha release with profiling, ready for testing

Dark0ne

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Version .4a is taking forever to download (Thanks a lot, mcwifi), but I know that it will all be worth it. If nothing else, I can put another notch on my belt of things I have been beta tester/prerelease tester of. 2 now! NMM and ADOM!

Enjoying this new release! Is problematic when initially migrating, but after doing so, it is somewhat okay. Loving the new supported tools feature. It is definitely helpful, although it could do with support for the Dual Sheath Redux patcher, and the ability to reload the plugins list, in order to detect newly placed .esps without the need to restart the program.

In the current version of Firefox and the new changes to the web site UI if you mouse passes over a menu, the drop down appears. The problem is it does not go away after you mouseout of the menu. It's really annoying as it covers up stuff you need and you have to reload the page and be careful not to hover over it again.

In response to post #22644764.

I noticed the same on Safari, but the popup usually closes again when you hover over another one of the buttons. So I for one just hover over "Wiki", "Forums" or "Chat" for an instant, and the popup will be gone. Reloading the whole page was never necessary so far.

i test this new nmm, problems, yeah.

Laggy, SLOWWWW installing the mods and uninstaling them, you removed the multi instalation setting... i really liked that it was really cool, sad i can do it anymore.

And i hate the nwe system when you uninstall a mod its annoying ... i prefer really the last system of the version 0.53

still a anoying bug when you download a mod and install a mod at same time will force to close NMM

Good thinks profiling, yes yes and yes, i keep suporting anyway keep the great job

Edited by Corvinus18