The new system notifications for updates modification.

insaneplumber

We won't be going back to the old system or maintaining two systems side by side. What we will do is continue to improve and expand on this system based on your feedback, including working out any bugs and kinks you report.

3/ it doesn't seem to work : I did not get notified of new comments that appeared on several mod pages today

Same here... :sad:

I have also not been notified of any new comments since the new notification system rolled out.

Will you be planning on expanding the feature that actually informs you when there is an actual update to your tracked files? Because I haven't seen an update on anything for going on 2 days I believe. I would like to see a feature added that makes it actually work properly, because right now, it worked once, and then promptly stopped right after that.

Ty

@Toxinom: are the notifications turned on, in your preferences?

@Everyone: notifications about comments on tracked files are back! Please make sure you also have that kind of notification turned on in your preferences.

@Toxinom: are the notifications turned on, in your preferences?

@Everyone: notifications about comments on tracked files are back! Please make sure you also have that kind of notification turned on in your preferences.

Thank you. The option was missing from the preferences earlier, hence the problem. It's working now :smile:

Edited by NeoNudel