Problems coming with running

Eclipse457

Okay, so I think it would be easier to just refer to my last post to tell anyone where I'm at (http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2521839-need-help-with-dual-sheath-redux-and-pcea/) in terms of mods. I finally got DSR working with Custom races but... whenever I run left and right and go back to running straight, my character does some weird animations like going up and down. It's kind of hard to explain but I don't think a screenshot would do it justice since it's an ongoing motion. This happens with custom races and normal races.

Thanks in advance.

Okay then, finally found out that it was a project file so I converted it to a movie file thing.

Here it is, however bad in quality it may be, at least you can visualize whats wrong.

View My Video

After watching: Now if you didn't see it, here's whats wrong.

After running left and/or right, if I run straight, the character's head bobs in a weird fashion and the body is also pretty weird.

However if I run straight without going left or right, I run normally.

This goes for the custom races and normal races.

Edited by Eclipse457

Oh well, I guess it is a peculiar case.

Can you at least confirm that that's not how you run with a weapon drawn in vanilla? Because I've been meaning to see to it that its not otherwise this may have just been a pointless topic.

I still have the mods installed and don't want to uninstall everything to find out.

I'm using Dual Sheath Redux and Immersive Animations as far as animation mods go.