New quest/story mods?

duffman9465

I've been back into playing skyrim for about the last month now and have almost completed every story line in the vanilla game and completed all the quest/story mods that I have. I would like to get some new story mods that are captivating, rewarding, and add 2 or more hours of gameplay (keeping in mind that the mods doesn't necessarily have to fit all of the criteria I've mentioned to the letter). Here's the list of mods that I already have and are completed:

Falskaar

Wyrmstooth

Moon and Star

Here Be The Monsters

Much Ado about Snow Elves

Ragnarok

The Paarthunax Dilemma

The Shadow of Meresis

Dwarven Island (I know its not a quest. But I figured I would add it in anyway)

Aureftir

Dragon Tomb (I don't know the actual name. I'm going off of what I have on NMM and that's what it says)

Great House Barrow

Gunnar

Henriks Tomb (Doesn't actually work for me so I haven't played it)

Legacy of the Snow Prince

Lord Dagobert's Dungeons

Neflheim

Silvercrest Tomb and Watchtower

The Lost Wonders of Mzark

The Secret of Dragonhead

Vunderlynder

The Wheels of Lull (I tried it, got half way through, and got a little irritated at being lost 80% of the time and got rid of it. Even with the walkthrough)

Just in case it's relevant, here's my pc specs:

Dell XPS 8700

Intel i7 3.0 Ghz

12gb ram

Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4gb

Any suggestions are welcome. None are bad suggestions

@Boombro, Moon and Star has kind of an evil aspect to it. You can choose to spare someone or kill them. But that's about it for that one. The Wonders of Mzark has a bit of an "evil" feeling to it. But only when you get to the end. The Wonders of Mzark is definitely one of my top favorites. Give it a shot. But just a bit of warning, it's full of puzzles that definitely make you have to think. Ragnarok you can choose to go with the side of evil as well. It's a very interesting story. The beginning can be tedious and it definitely needs an update, but it's playable. You should give it a try. Also, I have not tried Interesting NPC's. Ill give it a look see though

Edited by duffman9465

That sounds interesting!! Definitely has my interest for sure. Is there an alpha out and/or beta?

There's an older alpha out, w/ the first quest. I'll be releasing the one with 3 new quests (few hours of content, given the size of the latest) once I finish this one, along with some bug fixes.

That sounds interesting!! Definitely has my interest for sure. Is there an alpha out and/or beta?

There's an older alpha out, w/ the first quest. I'll be releasing the one with 3 new quests (few hours of content, given the size of the latest) once I finish this one, along with some bug fixes.

I'll give it a download and a try at least. If you'd like, and don't have anyone else that's doing it, I'll test out the quests and stuff. I noticed it helps having someone that isn't a part of the development of these kinds of things test things out and let the developers know that it's substantial. My dad has definitely helped me out when it comes to mods I've finished

I'll give it a download and a try at least. If you'd like, and don't have anyone else that's doing it, I'll test out the quests and stuff. I noticed it helps having someone that isn't a part of the development of these kinds of things test things out and let the developers know that it's substantial. My dad has definitely helped me out when it comes to mods I've finished

The current alpha isn't really a good representation as it is right now, as I'm having some characters revoiced and all the bugs have been squashed. Perhaps when the next alpha is out, though you're free to try the current one. We do have some bug testers but more is great.