Killing the big Khan?

frank lee

OK, my instructions are to assassinate the Papa Khan so I detoured to a legion camp killed a recruit and now I have his outfit. So why don't I cut Papa Khan down in public dressed as a legionary.

Will the Khans believe it's because they withdrew from the alliance or am I just too sneaky for this game/scenario?

It comes down to how far do the costume/disguises go. . .

disguises only work to a point, any guard type of npc will see thru it and if you start shooting the place up they will definately see thru any costume you are wearing.

sniping can be your friend. or stealth boys and landmines, killed a few rather rude npcs wo a faction hit by stealthing in dropping a few landmines and hiding out of sight when they went off. the scientist at the NCR base was just begging to get capped so i helped him out and then hid in the base and BOOM no faction hit.

If your going to kill Papa Khan, the only way to do it is sneak into his room when he's sleeping and do it. But it's much easier to talk to Regis and get info from him about breaking the alliance.

khans are drug dealers tho drugs r bad mmk?

that and they are pretty slimy people to begin with i obliterated them in my game ;) kinda funny when there is only a few left they will be non aggro even when you are vilafied by them, unlike the powder gangers and others that will just ask to be exterminated.

The Khans are drug dealers. Yeah. So what? They help people cope with the insane stress of the wasteland run by a bunch of violent lunatics. I call that a good thing.

If the Khans have an attitude problem, maybe it's because the NCR keeps screwing them out of their own homes. I think the Khans deserve more respect than the NCR.

The Khans are drug dealers. Yeah. So what? They help people cope with the insane stress of the wasteland run by a bunch of violent lunatics. I call that a good thing.

If the Khans have an attitude problem, maybe it's because the NCR keeps screwing them out of their own homes. I think the Khans deserve more respect than the NCR.

I'm with you on that, I've nothing against the Khans and it's a shame Papa Khan has to go. but the Fallout world accentuates my 'End justifies the means' tendencies and if one (possibly great) mans life will increase the NCR's chances against the Legion. . .so be it!

To that end I wanted to know if chopping him down in public disguised as a legionary would help rouse the Khans against the Legion. This is called a 'false flag' operation in the military and can be found in the rules of war (though mostly in the small print at the end!)

Historically FFOPs are often a strategy of desperation and commanders that try them and fail are normally crucified by their own side but when they succeed high command can always justify them.