The therapist Lounge

Thor.

LOL Robotic retina neeeeat! Sold! I see shades of green and pink since. I noticed my receiver get´s hot after two hours, You know what? This time i fool the guys, and i said: 26 26 26 26 26 26. Guess what happened? Silence!! UH? What´s going on?? I looked through...........the................and they repeated after me.........

26 26 26 26 26

The last time I clicked on this link a page redirect occurred telling me that there was a bad page link which might be phishing.

I see that it didn't happen again. So whatever caused the Emergency Warning page apparently has been removed from this thread.

A hula girl with no ukulele! Ooh!

Ow!

27... 27... 27... 27...

• 2 weeks later...

Happens all the time. The net is a phishing paradise. If pages don´t link you to a wrong direction, someone try to poke you in the eye instead. Either way it´s the best to stay away. You know what? I don´t look through that hole anymore. Still.........27 27 27 27.

No you may not look through that hole anymore and you may well get blocked from this forum if you don't pay attention to me now.

The two links you share are poking you in the eye, and were the cause for the warning page redirect. Their pages were banned from this website due to adult content. Anyone who does not allow adult content or have their super human staff member looking over their shoulder will see your friendly signature making suggestions to get people to look at your hole, in the wall, re-directing them to the phishing warning page.

Remove them from your signature so they discontinue forcing some peoples browser to the warning redirect or phishing threat on the redirect to them, please.

No you may not look through that hole anymore and you may well get blocked from this forum if you don't pay attention to me now.

The two links you share are poking you in the eye, and were the cause for the warning page redirect. Their pages were banned from this website due to adult content. Anyone who does not allow adult content or have their super human staff member looking over their shoulder will see your friendly signature making suggestions to get people to look at your hole, in the wall, re-directing them to the phishing warning page.

Remove them from your signature so they discontinue forcing some peoples browser to the warning redirect or phishing threat on the redirect to them, please.

No lol there is nothing wrong with both links. Some browser truly act paranoid. I moderate one of the pages. Plus everyone knows Vimeo right? But now you mention this, i could ask a moderator here, if this is okay?

No lol there is nothing wrong with both links. Some browser truly act paranoid. I moderate one of the pages. Plus everyone knows Vimeo right? But now you mention this, i could ask a moderator here, if this is okay?

Ah. It might have been because of the aliexpres link you shared. Because I was redirected when I tried to post after you posted it as a POI. The moderaters may have detected the cause and fixed it, because I have not had another redirect to a page with a virus threat or possible phishing scam.

31... 31... 31... 31...