⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Real Roman Armor

Mr Lepidus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after much whipping the slaves and such, now there's a Scutum available too

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37664

Well, technically it does qualify as Roman Armor :P

Glorious day! This is a step forward indeed! We have gladii, scuta, and pila. Now all we need are the uniforms and helmets.

I actually like the legion armors. They have a roman look to them, but at the same time they have that mad max-inspired feel. I feel that if the legion had extremely accurate roman armor, it'd be as if the actual empire was just wandering around the mojave. I'd like to see some more roman stuff mixed with the current football pad/spikes armor, but don't just replace everything with actual roman stuff. Got to keep that post-apocalyptic feel to it.

Well If you haven't already suggested this, why not give some of them a unique roman looking power armor? Surely such fevor for roman society would've inspired some cosmetic changes to power armor they may have "scavenged" from others.

Heres a link to a thread with ideas for power armor designs

Inspirations For New Power Armors

And a link to deviant art of a roman power armor design

Legion Could Have power armor

Roman Power Armor

If a modeler wanted to take the time to make this I'm sure it would become rather popular, hope these inspire some new Ideas.