Constant Effect Armour

Themisive

This is a bit of a puzzler. What I want to do is to enchant some glass armour, partly to keep weight down and partly to get the enchantment I need. Does anyone know a way I can get "Constant Effect" enchantments?

I've tried enchanting other items, but even with the strongest soul-gem (at present Grand Soul Gem) I can only get around 30 - 40 seconds duration, so I would be grateful if anyone can help.

You need to have a grand soul(easiest is golden saint) which i think has a soul value of 400 to make constant effect items. When you have that the constant effect will be available in the enchanters menu. There's a comprehensive guide to enchanting and lots of other things in the unauthorized elder scrolls planet wiki. Hope this helps.

In the vanilla game (but lets be honest, who doesn't have mods these days?) the only grand souls are Golden Saints, Ascended Sleepers, Dahrk Mezalf and Vivec. Almalexia in Tribunal also has a Grand soul. But I would advise against using Vivec or Almalexia for CE enchantments, you should use them for weapons instead, since then you can use their high charge to full affect.

• 4 weeks later...