Shadowrun total converison?

cerebus23

a lot of the fo nv system seem pretty compatable to me, similar weapons, implants, spells data and effects from the old oblivion days, flexible engine, and hell i dunno anyone since college that has played or wants to play sr these days, muds are ok but sr is a world that is ripe for a good pc or console rpg treatment not the joke that ms played with that crap fps game.

Probably can't recreate Shadowrun per se in FONV because of copyright, but could certainly create a cyberpunk setting.

Love the idea. We needs it...Yesss....

If we could put together a team, I'd be happy to work with other people on it. Unfortunately, my skills lay completely in design and writing, so I doubt any modder actually needs me in their process.

• 1 year later...

Probably can't recreate Shadowrun per se in FONV because of copyright, but could certainly create a cyberpunk setting.

Love the idea. We needs it...Yesss....

If we could put together a team, I'd be happy to work with other people on it. Unfortunately, my skills lay completely in design and writing, so I doubt any modder actually needs me in their process.

I know I am bringing this from the dead, but if your skills are in design and writing, taking hold of this and writing the story of the game and doing design elements would be a great first step, also there is a shadowrun kickstarter project called Shadowrun: Returns now. You could make your idea, do some sketching and light story boarding and most likely get a msg to the people that made the original that are on the SR retrurns project.

While not "Shadow Run" specific, I have been working on a cyber-punk type mod for FONV. I have released a few mod assests for people who are willing to use them. Search for Se7enraven's mod bits on the Nexus-peace!