ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

TESSource 5 Year Anniversary Competition Thread

Dark0ne

i didn't go to what ever site that is yet, but i got a few pointers from the main page

so i guess i could still submit a simple design perhaps

nothing fancy:

should probably come in assorted bright colors, max of two colours, i guess professionals should select the colours i have no idea what colours would be nice but the areas for different colours would be around the neck / sleeves ends and maybe bottom seams ...

a t-shirt or v-neck would be cool , nowadays any thing too wooly is not cool lol, weathers' getting way too hot down here..

as for the slogan / print , probably we can't do off with a bethasa logo can we ?

any where not too eye catching... i guess above the heart or like sponsers logos printed at the back/top near neck.. or on the sleeves ..

the main slogan in the front > "have you seen my ring ?" or "i lost my ring"

at the back .. probably a semi embross picture of a tree stump :P

i guess a bright pink / yellowish would go well for any teenage/ middle age ladies.. especially with the ring part lol

Okay... For a t-shirt design, how about a scene of the blight storm near Dagoth Ur, with the catch phrase riding along underneath, "The Blight Storm is calling My Name!"

On my edition of Morrowind i can hear 2 background almost subliminal voices, one says "I'm proud of you" and the other asks a question.. using a name at first. Perhaps this is garbled, yet distinct.

M-7

Are Moderators allowed a suggestion?

An Oblivion gate with Ocato staring out of it and heads of Martin, Jauffre etc around it. Underneath the strap line 'I closed 90 Oblivion gates and all they gave me was this lousy tee-shirt'.

On the back "Morrowind or Oblivion? If you have no opinion on this issue, you have never lived."

Yes, are we? :P

On the front: A Guar (of course) with the words:

GUAR

Cute, in a really ugly kinda way.

And on the back:

No Guar were hurt in the making of this shirt.

I just had to do that. ;)

I would like to make a suggestion of ANY of the t-shirt designs used by Jannix Quinn in the Collectible TShirt mod available through TESSource. Particularly, the guild shirts would be cool, as you could easily make a handful of different ones, for each town. I'm partial to the mages guild for this, but whatever the powers that be feel would sell best. I in no way take credit for this suggestion though. If this becomes the winning idea, please go directly to Jannix for awarding the prize and what not. The mod is great and adds a little extra fun to the game, the shirt designs are solid, and the only thing that would make the whole experience better would be having them in real life. To that end, I'm just the messenger.

P.S. - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated. -Mitch Hedberg (we miss you)

P.P.S. - If you haven't already checked out this mod, do it. I typed the name out exactly as it appears for easy searching. If you haven't finished the game, it'll be a fun distraction when things get monotonous. If you've already finished the game, here's a reason to keep coming back for more.

Addendum to the P.P.S. - Because someone would have asked, here.