ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Infinite Arrows

Havenost

To lazy to cheat what the hell but you want infinte arrows. Makes no sence at all.

You can use wyre bash and activate the tweak setting loot 100% arrows. But you still gonna lose some arrows. Or use ethereal arrows from the SPERG mod. There you always get 100 arrows if you don ´t equip any.

Edited by Mexicola88

Not too lazy to cheat lol... I already do the console command thing, just it gets annoying to have to do it repeatedly for like every type of arrows, or whenever I install a new mod that gives different type of arrows. It just gets tedious... wouldn't you rather just have a one time click to activate thing in your NMM and never have to worry about arrows again? Cause I sure would... Or every time I start a new game I don't want to have to console command myself arrows for 5 minutes... I already make bat files for a lot of stuff but it just gets messy and tedious...

Plus I already use Skytweak, and Spiffied Arrows which allows me to get 100% (more like 98%) arrows back.

Edited by Havenost

How about you type ( Help "Arrow") find the arrows you want type "player.additem (item ID) 999999999999999999999999999999999999 " and there you go you have infinite arrows.

Did you not bother reading? Not to mention save game bloating. Not to mention when you have an unreasonably high number of anything in your inventory your game comes to a grinding halt when you try to open your inventory or take something out of it.