vehicle mod

sujeet2555

Possible to convert horses from oblivion engine into New Vegas? Sort of suit the whole "wild west" feel, a motorbike and power armour just doesnt seem to fit as well imo.

And the idea of a person in Power Armor riding a horse fits better? I think a motor bike would be fine, and obviously a Humvee or APC would be best,

the hoverchair was badass. As was the driveable Chimera, it's just nobody who made vehicle mods thought to use the same idea as this mod and rideable animals...

Just have an NPC, they don't need fudged collision scripts or other dodgy hacks, they can even tilit on slopes! Then we can have a proerly awesome highwayman like in FO2 :P

Prolly a stupid stoned idea, but what about making it a weapon? I mean just take a car instead of a gun and pick a large enough one so noone can tell you're standing/walking. if you pick a tank or so then the controls would even be halfway realistic i think. the clipping would just be an issue and using it indoors. Give it a 2x speed perk when you equip the weapon and done with the poor mans vehicle. I assume the motorcycle or hoverchair were made a bit more realistic though.

one word

vertibird.

they exist there is a model and you could use the hover chair basics just fine nothing to clip thru you take off you fly you land you shoot things you leave. granted i would perfer a dune buggy with guns and missiles but vehicle mods have been pretty darn clunky even the horses in oblivion had issues with you know them vanishing or wandering off etc. but there are no horses in fallout lest none that has ever been seen about as close as you get is a brahmin and they are not exactly glamorous or cool to ride nor are they very fast.