New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

This is stupid. I cant play may game with any of my fun mods. NVSE just lost respect from me.

How do you reckon this is NVSE team's fault, pray tell?

Seriously. I don't think getting angry at a third party who creates and supports a program to greatly enhance game play should be on the recieving end of any blame here.

If you don't like NVSE for breaking your "fun mods" then don't use the "fun mods" that rely on NVSE to work.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its still not working for me. Praise to the NVSE team for their dilligence. Yet I have no idea what im doing wrong. I have followed all the post recomends.

I reinstalled the game (without a uninstall) I saw the little steam icon come up and tell me download were done. I used FOMM to drop the 1.6. and update the 1.7b. but the game still crashes at start up. I don't know how to check to see what version I am running either. Anything? Anybody?

I'm getting the crashes after updating too; I think there might be something going on on Steam's end, because Dead Money appears to have vanished from the store.

The error message occurs after starting FOMM in NVSE mode and getting to the launch menu, which is weird.

Edited by TheTuna

does anyone know of an installed hardware that might make NVSE not work?

i've installed NVSE on my alienware laptop... it does not work. i've done everything to get it working.

i installed it on my dekstop. it worked like a charm. first try.

i'm not entirely sure if Infrared devices, or Bluetooth devices might interfere with it.

but i already disabled both my infrared and Bluetooth...

i need help with this.

please, if anyone can help me, tell me.

contact me.

email: [email protected]

steam: ComradeTovarishch

Hey,

I just bought Fallout: New Vegas and downloaded NVSE for Project Nevada. But now it says when I want to start Fallout that it does not support my German cut version. But when I installed it I couldn't chose cut or uncut, it just installed...I hope somebody can help me :(

And sorry for my English...I'm still learning :D

Hey,

I just bought Fallout: New Vegas and downloaded NVSE for Project Nevada. But now it says when I want to start Fallout that it does not support my German cut version. But when I installed it I couldn't chose cut or uncut, it just installed...I hope somebody can help me :(

And sorry for my English...I'm still learning :D

I guess all German versions are the non gore versions which are not supported by NVSE: "The German no-gore version of NV is probably not supportable as it is not available in this region." The quote comes from the NVSE site at http://nvse.silverlock.org/