⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a problem running FONV version 1.3.0.452 & NVSE New Vegas Script Extender v2.0 beta 5.

These Versions should match yet whenever i launch FNV (with nvse_loader.exe or via FOMM) ingame it getnvseversioncommand fails to responde with "1" and the function "grab npc" (keys) doesnt work. strange thing is: when launching via FOMM console says NVSE found and working with it.

any help? thank you guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone please help me? Whenever I try to run the "nvse_loader" file, I keep getting an error message that says "Please update to the latest version of Fallout.", even though I'm almost 100% positive that my client is updated. This is starting to get really annoying, and any help would be appreciated.

I fixed that by going into Steam, right clicking on FNV in the Games list, and going to Properties. Under Local Files there, I clicked "Check Integrity of Game Files" and it fixed it.

• 1 month later...

So is it possible to launch from FOMM with NVSE, and 4GB enabled?

According to a post in the 4GB comments you......

To use this with NVSE, rename FalloutNV.gb4 to FalloutNV.exe and double click the nvse_loader.exe file.

I don't know how accurate that statement is because I have no memory issues with NV and don't use the 4GB thing.

I hope you're right as I'm about to try it. I have a 6GB rig, with everything set to high (except water reflections etc) and lots of Mods. I have a framerate issue when Project Reality pours rain on me and I've had at least 2 CTD's following this. I also tried the 'Type 3 Body' but I think that's now preventing loading (although seperate issue)

I'll let you know if the renaming 4GB to FNV.exe actually works. I hope so.....

Gad.