⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

Great news, i already see mods such as New Vegas Driveable Vehicles requiring FOMM, NVSE, FOSE... this is why i dsiliked mods on fallout 3. What happened to single mod solution? Nowdays, you need to have 5 other mods to make 1 mod working right... not to mention the frequent crashes FOSE caused

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news, i already see mods such as New Vegas Driveable Vehicles requiring FOMM, NVSE, FOSE... this is why i dsiliked mods on fallout 3. What happened to single mod solution? Nowdays, you need to have 5 other mods to make 1 mod working right... not to mention the frequent crashes FOSE caused

Although I can appreciate your desire for single mods it is more Bethesda that is at fault than the respective programs you mention. GECK is a barely functional monster. FOSE added functions to the GECK that made some of the large successful mods possible. FONVEDIT provides a tool for identifying conflicts and setting up mod load order and even quick edits that spares the user the hassle of the GECK. FOMM provides several useful tools along with making sure that your load order is exactly the way you want it so you can get the most enjoyment out of those mods.

Are you sure it is FOSE causing your crashes? I have used FOSE in TES4, FO3 and FONV and I have had no problems with FOSE itself causing crashes. It is always a quirky mod or ini tweaks that are needed.

I fully agree with you that it is a pain but the results that these mods provide the community make the minimal hassle of installing them worthwhile.

Re-installing NVSE anew fixed my NVSE issues. So, I have resolved at least that.

I'm still crashing to desktop (CTD) but I've narrowed it down to the weather mods I'm using. When I untick them in FOMM, all the other mods function and I get no bugs, crashes.

I'm gonna go back and reinstall the weather mods again, carefully, maybe dropping one or two, to make everything compatible. If anybody has a working/functional load order for all of MGE's mods along with Nevada Skies -UWRLified, Ambient Temperature, and ILO (Interior Lighting Overhaul) which conflicts with Nevada Skis-UWRLified but the README says it will work if ILO is placed afterwards ... but maybe that wasn't so true.

Anyways, best!

Hey Guys,

I am having some issues with the new NVSE Beta 10 not recognizing the Dead Money and the new update file. The mod works fine, but NVSE will not initialize. I keep getting an error statement that says I need to update to the latest version of fallout new vegas when I have the most current update. Any ideas?

Hey Guys,

I am having some issues with the new NVSE Beta 10 not recognizing the Dead Money and the new update file. The mod works fine, but NVSE will not initialize. I keep getting an error statement that says I need to update to the latest version of fallout new vegas when I have the most current update. Any ideas?

What I had to end up doing is the following:

Uninstall, delete/remove your NVSE that is currently there. Then, go back and reinstall the update patch ... make sure it's the latest one ... something like Update 6: 1.3.0.242 or something like that, but 1.3

Then, go back and re-install NVSE (dragging and dropping the entire folder where your FVN.exe files are)

For me, that solved the trick. The issue before was ... even when I updated my FVN ... the old NVSE was still "confused" as to the updates ... so re-installing on a new slate is best. What may have most probably happened to get this NVSE error is that you installed, or plopped over its files into the directory, before you were done updating fully...

I hope the above advice helps you.

Best!

PS: In-game you can check whether NVSE is working or not by calling forth the console (usually by pressing the tilde key, ~) and typing in GetNVSEVersion ... it should return Version 1 ... if that is the case, then all is dandy ... something ELSE ... like mod incompatibility or load order is then the isssue.

i just installed nvse and everytime i launch it i automatically crash i get a cmd message saying "you have an unknown version of Fallout. Please check http://nvse.silverlock.org/

to make sure you're using the latest version of NVSE. <version = 00010003000001C4> I also get a loader message saying the same thing. Why is this happening I bought the game in the middle of april. I have steam set to auto update so i dont know why this is happening. is there a link to download the newest patch or version or anything please help.

If you are signed into steam the game should update automatically. If it does not there is supposed to be a personal settings tab somewhere for your steam account where you can enable or disable automatic updates. I have never used that tab myself so I do not know exactly where it is but generally those types of tabs are located in easy to see places.

The current Game version is 1.3. The NVSE I downloaded for that update is the Beta 10. I have not been back to NVSE since but this was all just a couple of days ago so I believe Beta 10 is the most recent NVSE for both the updated game and the GECK.

Edited by deu58

• 1 month later...

I keep getting the message application load error6:0000065432 does anyone know how to fix it? Ive been at this all day just looking for the patch which is a huge pain because bethesda i not bright enough to place it on there downloads page...I didnt get it as a steam game but i had to get the patch off of piratebay it is the latest but NVSE just hates me :(

If anyone knows what to do i'd appreciate some advice on what to do. Ive never had such problems getting an update or script extender to work before. (oblivion, fallout 3)

All legal copies of Fallout New Vegas require steam, whether they are retail or digital download purchase. You are now banned for piracy - TVD.

I keep getting the message application load error6:0000065432 does anyone know how to fix it? Ive been at this all day just looking for the patch which is a huge pain because bethesda i not bright enough to place it on there downloads page...I didnt get it as a steam game but i had to get the patch off of piratebay it is the latest but NVSE just hates me :(

If anyone knows what to do i'd appreciate some advice on what to do. Ive never had such problems getting an update or script extender to work before. (oblivion, fallout 3)

Sounds like your version of NVSE is not compatible with whichever update you have installed. Steam should just update you to whatever is latest.