New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NVSE is designed to work with the steam version of NV. If you have a pirate version - SOL.

Actually that is not true at all. The pirated version worked very well, and continues to work well with NVSE, the stutter remover version, and the 4gb version of Fallout New Vegas. It seems most of the people having problems are paying customers.

i get to the launcher and when i click play i crash , as far as i know the only mod i use that is using nvse is alexscorpion nv so i tried disabling it but i got the same result

I can't seem to get this to work correctly. It's the exact same as Fallout 3, but for some reason, it's not biting into New Vegas like it should. All the files are where they belong (with FalloutNV and FalloutNVLauncher). When I launch from Steam directly, GetNVSEVersion returns the compile error; when I try to launch from FOMM, I get an error saying "Launching c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\FalloutNV.exe failed (740).", which is the correct directory.

I've verified the cache numerous times (each time mysteriously downloading a 808 byte file, but nothing else), have one mod installed and disabled - the Official Pipboy Readius mod, and I've even reinstalled New Vegas from scratch, deleted the old inis and everything. Enable Steam Community In-Game is checked and Steam Cloud is Enabled (though I doubt that has anything to do with it).

Any ideas at all?

NVSE is designed to work with the steam version of NV. If you have a pirate version - SOL.

Actually that is not true at all. The pirated version worked very well, and continues to work well with NVSE, the stutter remover version, and the 4gb version of Fallout New Vegas. It seems most of the people having problems are paying customers.

Why did this guy get banned for this?