ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Whatcha working on?

TheBlueKidd

Working on three different mods right now:

- One that expands crafting

- One that adds the area south of Searchlight all the way to Bullhead City as a new explorable area

- One that adds more infrastructure to Vegas, such as police stations and the Nation Guard armory

That's about it right now. Got a few going for Fallout 3 I should probably work on at some point....

have so many projects started, and cant seem to find time to do much on them...:

-have a couple companion mods in the works. everything from dogs, to bounty hunters, to prisoners. finally finished one of many recently :).

-a murder mystery like quest mod, where you have to do some detective work to see who killed the victim. bout 60% done.

-an area/quest mod with a home-made pre war vault owned by a very old ghoul, who is seen as a semi-deity by his generations of human survivors. only just laying the groundwork for this one.

-a nightclub mod to bring a little more variety to the strip. again, just starting out.

-and a weapons pack with 39 unique knives. they'll be almost a collection than an "oooh I have to have that weapon!", although some of them do pack a punch and have good effects. either way, its a looooot of meshes and textures.

I have a few more minor projects as well. Lots of work to be done, so if anyone wants to team up with me at all, feel free to message me. I have no problem sharing :)

Working on a few mods as well:

- A "sequel" or "expansion" to my Vegas Variations mod with more outfits.

- Another outfit mod with my sloppy take on various outfits from the Final Fantasy series of games

- Simple female companion mod whose tag skills are explosives and provides that protect against explosives perk

- Simple female companion mod that's a straight-up pacifist. Meaning she won't kill. Still trying to figure out to make sure that she won't pick up an actual weapon. In other words, lock her weapons.

- Technically still in the planning phase but thinking of a suits mod where the suit outfits are from various different action/thriller movies. The kicker is that each suit provides benefits that relfects the character that wore said suit in that movie. Still trying to see if this is really feasible.

Edited by dangman4ever

I've got a dual-companion quest mod going, another quest mod that still needs a foundation, and a weapon mod to replicate Doc's winchester from Back to the Future 3.

It's good to see so many mods in the works! O:

I am working on a mod I started back in September. A really damn big mod with a fully voiced male follower who gives you about 5 different quests with branching endings and different rewards, and the main one takes you out to space. Basically done, just waiting for the voice actors to deliver :)

I'm working on a rather huge mod that basically includes much of western Nevada and parts of California. There are two world spaces. The first starts at Indian Springs (just NW of New Vegas) and goes up to the area just above Tonopah, NV. This area includes Shady Sands, Vaults 13 and 15, and a bunch of towns like Lone Pine, Independence, Big Pine, Bishop, and Benton Hot Springs. The second world space is just north of this, and includes Lake Tahoe, Carson City, New Reno, and the "Big Circle", which is Broken Hills, Gecko, Modoc, the Den, and Reading. Some other towns south of Reading are also included, as is Klamath Falls.

I still have a long way to go. Don't expect it to be released any time soon. I will finish it and release it though.

>high level characters, now with aproximatly 60% less sponge (working title): a mod that decreases most high level npc's health and gives them abilities or better weapons/armor than they had in the base game to compensate

>as described: a mod that changes some armors and changes a ton of important characters to look more like their concept art/what they are described as in game/what they were going to look like or behave like in van buren (may require revoicing important characters, we'll see)

>basic human interaction: a mod that sets a base amount of a paticular stat for almost all dialog options. like if you have below 20 speech, you can never say anything nice in dialog, or if you have less than 3 intel all dialog options that are not directly related to a quest are cannot be accessed, 3 perception or below restricts any dialog options involved in describing something, etc

>slowdraw: a mod that slows down weapon draw speeds for guns based on their weight, so actually having lighter weapons can become a useful tactic in close qauters

Edited by TheBlob2