Enemy priorities

mortal1997

I was wondering of their is a mod that makes enemy AI (Preferably only intelligent creatures) attack thing that have a higher chance of killing them. E.g. I you are a level 10 player with steel armour and weapon and you were fighting or about to fight bandits when suddenly a dragon appears and starts killing people realistically the bandits would: A) Fight the dragon if they were a high enough level and had goodish armour or B) Run like a milk drinker screaming that they want their mummy (Mommy for all my colonial buddies). Really I just want to know if their is a mod like this exists or whether someone with the skills and interest could develop it. Thanks for reading.

I have searched high and low and found no such mod, unfortunately. I can imagine the best title, too. "ATTACK THE DAMN DRAGON, IDIOTS!", after my default response to seeing them fighting me instead.

Also, another touch for this mod would be that once the dragon is dead, they stop fighting. I cannot see anybody fighting a dragon, then deciding to attack the person who killed it for them and saved all their lives. And I would imagine animals would respond the same way as people, actually. Either attack the big threat or run. It would also be easier to script that way.

I've been saying this since Skyrim was released. Most certainly it would require scripting to change the factions to be friendly with the player while a dragon is attacking. Once the dragon is dead the script would revert the factions to default. Unfortunately I am not good at scripting. I'm unsure of any mods that do this or how to implement it.

I cannot even begin to express how much I would love a mod like this. The amount of times I've looked up when I hear roaring and been like "Um, guys? Can we just kill eachother later? and, oh I don't know, maybe KILL THE GIGANTIC FLYING REPTILE THAT CAN EAT US WHOLE FIRST?!" or "Helloooo, that thing is KILLING YOUR FRIENDS! How about we work together for now, kill that thing, and then kill eachother after?"