Gildergreen Eldergleam forest

HigherPrimate

hi mtfgames i'm not familiar with skype . my preference would be a gildergreen forest with green grass on the northern half of solstheim or the north coast of skyrim cuz i don't really enjoy the snow areas . The forest would need to be big enough to feel like its own environment , about the size of the swamp by Morthal . i dunno the first thing about how to mod so feel free to school me on the limitations of something like this .

was thinking i could paypal the author $100 for his work . The catch is if i pay the mod is to be released on my nexus account . The only reason is i want to contribute to the nexus community , but the author gets full credit .

hi mtfgames i'm not familiar with skype . my preference would be a gildergreen forest with green grass on the northern half of solstheim or the north coast of skyrim cuz i don't really enjoy the snow areas . The forest would need to be big enough to feel like its own environment , about the size of the swamp by Morthal . i dunno the first thing about how to mod so feel free to school me on the limitations of something like this .

was thinking i could paypal the author $100 for his work . The catch is if i pay the mod is to be released on my nexus account . The only reason is i want to contribute to the nexus community , but the author gets full credit .

Hello HigherPrimate: We do not allow money paid for mods here on this family of sites. Any mod discussed here has to be free or if you like, you can contribute a donation to a mod author per our Terms of Service. However any uploaded file here is to be open for anyone to share, as that is the purpose and mission of this site.

You may want to review the Terms of Service here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

before posting again.

Though you are free to request this mod to be made it must meet the Terms of Service of this site. So please refrain from discussing money payment for a private mod here. Thank you.~Lisnpuppy

• 2 weeks later...