PC, PS3, PSP, Wii, XBOX360

Deleted54170User

I am seeing fewer mogul reports and more individuals blogging to fame and fortune whose views I read.

I wonder about the failing mention of the PC crowd.

It is becoming so insignificant a group?

According to serious bloggers Play Station 3, PSP, Wii, and XBOX 360, and other hand held devices are moving in replacing PC's.

Which do you prefer to use as the ultimate Game machine?

If you have multiple gaming devices, which one do you prefer overall?

I have PSP, PS2 (barely works), PC and Xbox 360.

I like PSP when I'm going for a trip. I think it's most suitable for games that last long, because they cost almost as much as console games, but they're not nearly as good. I have SSX: On Tour, Tekken: Dark Resurrection, X-men Legends 2: The Apocalypse Rising and Resistance: Retribution. I also used to have SW: Batlefront 2.

Otherwise I prefer Xbox 360. I just like the gaming pad more than the clunky keyboard/mouse combination. I still buy some games for the PC, mostly old RPGs, like Fallout, Arcanum, PS:Torment etc. Moddable(?) games too.

Xbox 360 and Wii. PC is cool, but I don't have the greatest gaming quality computer and I can't huddle on the couch with my buddies to play some Halo Reach, Smash Bros, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Tekken, Blazblue or MW2. And more. While technically one can get a better experience out of a gaming PC, they are very expensive and require one to maintain them. (I don't mind that last part.) The convenience and approachability of consoles makes gaming much more fun to me, because sitting behind a monitor with a dozen other players all over the world (or not in person) isn't enough for me at times.

As much as I enjoy the liberties and customisability associated with PCs when I buy a game I just want it to definitely work, that's why I prefer my PS3. My PC has never had a very high success rate when it comes to playing games.

PS3, cheapest blu-ray player on the market.

Wait... You're telling me I can play games with it too? Why would I want to do that when I have a PC which can play better games, can surf the web without having to sign up and purchase extra subscription crap, and which allows modding? Next thing you're going to say is that I can also play games just by moving around... I thought the point of gaming was to move around as little as possible and develop a posture similar to mighty Zorak. Kids these days and their crazy ideas...

I'm a PC Gamer first, Wii/DS gamer second. I play most of my games on the PC, but when I'm not feeling like it I'll go for a round of Monster Hunter, SSBB, Final Fantasy, or other DS games.

DS is an especially awesome thing on trips.

My 360 gets used for the occasional game but is really just an expensive paperweight, my PS3 makes an excellent media player but hasn't seen a game for a long time, the Wii got old very fast and was sold. PC gaming is on the up, major publishers are supporting the platform so I see no reason whatsoever to switch to something inferior.

I have an Xbox(still pristine though over 7 years old) an Xbox 360 Elite(120GB to the face!) and a PS2(for god's sake those things need to be vacuumed every weekend, it's riodiculous, they need grills dammit)

Frankly Im a PC gamer however. No ragamuffin console will ever match a handbuilt PC for efficiency, capability, versaility, or raw brute processor power. For that reason I will remain a PC gamer till they surgicaly remove the mouse I would have by the PC's demise have sewn to my hand.

PC have more power, more customisation, more... personality than anything else. Each one is YOUR PC, it's diferent to all the others, not some mass produced rifraf. It's what you needed, it's what you wanted, and in many cases, it's what you built.

You can go on for hours about the virtues of those inferior console machines, but at the end of the day, I'll tell you to shut up and go back to writing a novel on my hand built PC.

PC GAMER. AND PROUD OF IT.