thick neck color seam

xxxSYNNxxxx

i have the cbbe latest version and it "jiggles", i found a choice at the top row of NMM but it says uninstall ALL active mods, i can not see where to uninstall one mod unless hitting the big red X on the left under active mod button is what i do? im guessing that is it. it says delete not uninstall tho, probably the same but i am to cautious to try. lol, i am sure someone could have a laugh at my noobness right now.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go to CBBE, and if it is marked as installed, just double click on it, that should uninstall it. Sorry to be so confusing.

Same thing with SG. That version of NMM uninstalls when you double click an installed mod.

You could delete it, but then you would need to redownload it. It should be fine to just double click.

Edited by Galadreal

yes, i found it , ty, it is the big red X right in front of my face. also if you dont mind, i have always had a wonder about xp32 extended skeleton. it doesnt show up in my plug in list but i have seen other ppl syaing things about it in load order. i have had no problems with hdt just those minor animations with weapon placement for followers not my characther. i also know not all mods have an esp or esm file but i am wondering about the xmpse mod. thx

Good question

many texture mods, mesh mods, and things like that do not necessarily need an esp or esm record. They simply copy their texture or mesh over the path for the standard textures or meshes. This means that when shyrim reads the game, it reads the new information as what is supposed to be there. That is the simple way of saying it, but I don't think I can do technical that well tonight.

Some mods, like certain clothing re placers, do need an esp because they actually have to add new items to the game (some women's armor for instance, if you add new boot textures you have to have a new esp file since male and female armors share the same boot mesh.

But skeletons are just a mesh, so they can be installed with no esp. The same can be said for many animation replacement mods. If it just straight replaces something from the base game, then it does not need an esp file. But if it adds in new things, new animations, new clothes, new house, changes to houses. Things like that need an esp to be read as a modification.

Edited by Galadreal

well, after all that uninstalling and redownloading still have neck seams and even a very thin space at the neck, basically blank which comes across as a thin white line. i dont have any other female textures and i completely uninstalled Fitness body before reinstalling CBBE and SG. i have 2k textures and SMIM but idk if they would affect anything on female neck. would a Race menu plug in affect it like a tattoo one?

yes, it is the first one in the list, i double check everything before i hit any mouse button, always a little nervous of royally screwing something up. it says cbbe texture renewal in the NMM as i am looking at it right now. there are a few other posts on mod page from both cbbe and unp users about seams, but others say its flawless so i am unsure. i know with mods one little thing can make a big difference so i guess its just hope mod author can fix it for everybody.

Edited by xxxSYNNxxxx