Creation Kit probs....HELP.

tokenblaqgurl

I have no idea what I'm going wrong....

I'm trying to edit a mod in Creation Kit. I set it as the active plugin and try to start CK but I get an error saying "Multiple master files selected to load. Load operation aborted."

I have changed my .ini settings to include all my DLC and added bAllowMultipleMastersLoad=1 but I'm still having the same issues...

Can someone, anyone...help?

Well first you posted your thread three times so you might want to delete the first two >_<

But if what your trying to do is EDIT a mod not CREATE a mod you don't want to be messing around in the CK.

You should be editing mods using TES5Edit, this tool is far safer although still a tool to use wisely. You can edit any aspect of a mod in TES5Edit apart from things like terrain and things of that nature, but if all your doing is editing values TES5Edit is the way to go.

Edited by mellophonist

There's actually an additional change that you have to make to the .ini file before it will work properly. Under the [Archive] Section of the SkyrimEditor.ini you'll want to find SResourceArchiveList2 and change it look like this:

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
Basically just add the DLCs in the order the were released. And Yes it is Hearthfires and not Hearthfire

There's actually an additional change that you have to make to the .ini file before it will work properly. Under the [Archive] Section of the SkyrimEditor.ini you'll want to find SResourceArchiveList2 and change it look like this:

SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa
Basically just add the DLCs in the order the were released. And Yes it is Hearthfires and not Hearthfire

The op mentions already doing this.