NVSE compatibility

sharku67

Fallout New Vegas ONLY works with steam. If you use the DVD to install, it will STILL go to steam to install the game, And if you do not have steam already, it will install it for you first.

FONV does not work without steam.

Fallout New Vegas ONLY works with steam. If you use the DVD to install, it will STILL go to steam to install the game, And if you do not have steam already, it will install it for you first.

So I find ...

To which one can only say ... why?

There must be many, like me, who do not like using Steam, but who would like to use NVSE ... does a solution exist? No? Will it ever?

Sorry to be a pain :-)

So I find ...

There must be many, like me, who do not like using Steam, but who would like to use NVSE ... does a solution exist? No? Will it ever?

certainly a solution exists

1 - buy a legal version of the game

2 - ignore steam and use NVSE to your heart's content

So I find ...

certainly a solution exists

1 - buy a legal version of the game

2 - ignore steam and use NVSE to your heart's content

Thanks for your time ...

An ex-boss of mine used to say - Never assume :whistling:

I have a legal copy, but I also have many problems with Steam (like lots of other people) which NVSE unfortunately makes worse, (also like lots of people on this forum), hence I was naively looking for an NVSE external mod which did not rely on Steam ... a forlorn hope it seems.

Never mind I expect I'll get by without it :tongue: Its still a great game without NVSE, after all.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...