My modded out Oblivion! I don't know where to go next!

LordPalpatine2020

Yes, my Oblivion is pretty much mod heavy and now full of way too much to see and do that I fear I may not even see everything these wonderful mods I have have to offer! So far here's my list of major mods I have installed so far (not in order)!

Mods list: (major lands)

TWMP Heightmaps

TWMP Hammerfell

Elsweyr Anequina

Ubanga

TWMP Elsweyr Valenwood (onra)

TWMP Black Marsh

TWMP Summerset Isles

Nascosto Isles version 3

Windfall

Dibella's Watch and it's major expansion Vasthelm

Lands of Zedar

The Gateway Realm*

All the Unique Landscapes made so far up to their latest versions

and yes, even the latest version of Silgrad Towers (plays via separate Oblivion install via M-TES4)

Transportation:

Sides Sailing Ship

Akatosh Mounts

Mods List (dungeons)

Underdark (this is an extremely huge, vast dungeon system)

Dwemer Ruins

Dungeons of Tamriel Cities (Adds underground sewer system underneath the cities of Chorrol, Bruma and Anvil!)

Well Diver

Reaper's Anequina Manor

Shivering Isles Root System (You'll definitely get lost in this system of caves/dungeons!)

Plus more!!!

City improvements

Elsweyr City Extension (extends the areas to explore in Corinthe)

Yikes, those are some pretty epic mods so far! It's no wonder I have well over a thousand hours of gameplay on just 1 character!

Yes, I'm looking for even more huge lands/exploration mods to compliment my current major install of Oblivion! So any suggestions when it comes to even newer lands to explore for my current install of modded Oblivion? WHat's most everyone's favorites?

(Notes:

* = Mod is half landscape and half dungeon crawl!!!)

I actually use both Wrye Bash and OBMM, as well as M-TES4 to make multiple copies of unmodded Oblivion! I also use BOSS to set load order! Please note the mods I have listed above I didn't list in order as I only rough estimate the names of the mods and put them into the list based on it's main theme!

I think I can't give you any recommendation since most of my favourite mods are already on your list, but you definitely have given me good recommendations for my next installation. In particular, the Gateway Realm looks quite tasty. So thank you, matey!

Cheers!