Kyne's Peace

Sartori75

Why do the Vigilants of Stendarr always attack me when i use Kyne's peace? Have never figured that out.

Edit: It's not just the Vigalants others have attacked me as well. Is this shout considered evil or what? lmao

Only thing I can think is I'm using enhanced dragon shouts, other than that I have no f***ing clue.

Edited by Sartori75

Yeah it's really weird. another strange thing is try casting magelight at that traveling bard (whatever his name is) he attacks saying "by Ysmir you'll pay for that" and I proceed to kill him lol. Try either of those and let me know what happens if you get a chance. The mod is Improved dragon shouts btw

Edited by Sartori75

I'm actually using Improved Dragon Shouts, and have been for a long time (duh), but I've never encountered this particular bug. I've never tried the Magelight thing, if I stumble across him I'll try it. Are you using any other overhauls that might conflict w/IDS?

I'm mostly using texture mods, what I was doing was I saw some Vigilants battling a couple wolves near Dawnstar, and I thought I'd help them out and used Kyne's peace and they went apeshit lol, no idea why. As far as Talsgar the wanderer (what ever his name is) it's random for me I mean the guy uses alteration magic himself. May be just a Skyrim bugging out deal I dunno :p