Halp getting started

Rangaros

Refresh Data is on the Installers tab right click Column Header context menu ... at least according to Wrye Bash General Readme.html (Useful Context Menu Commands section).

The reason I have you installing the OCO v2 compatibility patches (and why they are where they are on my suggested package order) is so that any files that are needed are installed, and any files that are overwritten are overwritten by packages lower in the list.

Note that the Seamless HGEC I have listed is only for E-cup (armor and clothes) or C-cup (clothes only). If you didn't install EVE you don't have a complete armor/clothing replacer ... you need to tell me exactly which body you installed (preferably with a link, in case I don't already have it to refer to).

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well like I said, I installed the EVE equipment replacers, just not the body replacers. And if this is what you were wondering, yes, I do indeed have different body meshes than armor/clothing meshes, but I'm fine with that. Basically I wanted a body option that wasn't included in EVE, but there's no clothing/armor for it, as far as I know, so I use the EVE equipment.

I'm using the original HG EyeCandy Body like I said, and HGEC Better Bouncing Boobs Hcup Ecup Dcup for the BBB of it. Then on top if that I install only EVE's equipment replacer and Seamless equipment replacer and BBB.

And like I said, everything is working together nicely, it's only Khajiit Male Body for Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 that I can't seem to get to work.

Which size ... I have tons and tons of links for HGEC clothing/armor replacers and non-replacers. They aren't Seamless though.

Yep, only thing I couldn't follow was the body and BBB mods I mentioned I use. I basically put them on top. First the body, then BBB for the body, then Robert's and all the rest like you said.

And alright, if I have to say it... I'm using the H-Cup. Yeah I'm like that =_= In my defense, I tried DMRA in hopes that it'd be simpler to install (since I found there's one mod that has pretty much everything together) and that one was actually too much for me :tongue: The different clothing/armor sizes also don't bother me too much cause it looks pretty natural, since when using clothing that would, well, get compressed a bit and look smaller. But if you have something designed specifically for that body it'll probably work better too, so I'd be up for it.

Edited by Rangaros

Hey, Rangaros!

How are you installing the Khajiit body replacer? Because I have had a look on it and it's a simple texture replacer (yet it includes a tail mesh, but managed by Blockhead).

It's supposed to be installed on top of OCO. Install it again once you have finished installing (and having them working) all those bouncing things.

But let's try something: install the Khajiit thing MANUALLY.

And don't forget to Archive Invalidation once installed.

Cheers!

I'm installing it after OCO, yeah. In fact I tried installing it on top of EVERYTHING just in case. I also tried installing it manually actually, but I completely missed that it wouldn't have archive invalidation if I did that. I'm so used to Wrye Bash automatically doing it... Actually I have no idea how to do that manually. Wrye Bash does it automatically as long as it's active, and OBMM you gotta tell it to do it yourself but it's still semi-automatic. I really dunno how to do it for a manual install...

Although, I can install it through Wrye Bash, and then go to the data folder and actually see its files there, so really I don't see why they aren't recognized...

Both my old guy's games (preBlockhead) were H-cup installs ... if EVE included H-cup my current Blockhead guy's game would be too. With Blockhead I'm on a "variety is the spice of life" mission using EVE E-cup as the base.

Let me get supper taken care of and I'll line you up with some links and further suggestions.

Rangaros, Archive Invalidation works for all and every one of the texture files you have in your Data directory (and even for the meshes), the installation method used to put them there is unimportant.

I have been re-reading the thread and right now I am completely lost. I don't know what you did, where you did it, to whom you did it and with whom you did it.

The procedure, summarized to its very essence, is:

Install the base game, patch it, install the UOPs, et al.

Install OBSE and Blockhead.

Install your Body Replacers of choice (the original packages). My instructions were for EVE Variants, but you can use the HGEC variant you want. Just be sure to install it correctly.I

Install the Stock Clothing and Armors replacers for your bodies.

Install the Universal Skeleton recommended.

Install all the BBB Thingies you want to use. Be sure to NOT replace Growlf's Controlable Skeleton with ANY these BBB thingies could come bundled with.

Install OCO v2

Install OCO's Texture Compatibility patches for your bodies. The Khajiit thing qualifies as a Texture Patch, so install it the last.

Now, Install the Seamless Equipment for your bodies... including the bodies themselves. SInce you used BAIN to install them, you unknowingly installed also the nude body meshes, I suppose, because the Seamless does include nude body meshes. You obviously choose the BBB-enabled things.

Then you install the Seamless Heads Nuska's edition.

Then BBB Animations.

Then you disable Robert Male Bodies esp and any unnecessary HGEC esp.

AND THEN ARCHIVE INVALIDATION.

Am I missing something here?

Cheers!

Well, more or less that's what I did, yeah. The skeleton I was wondering where to put it in the order, but through this whole ordeal it always stayed green and all its files untouched, so apparently I don't have anything else that affects the same files.

As for Seamless, I do use BAIN but I specifically picked only armor and clothing replacers for HGEC, since I didn't want it to change the naked body I got (as they are different versions). Robert's and OCO Seamless are no problem. Man... girls are so complicated, lol.

Robert's esp is disabled and merged into the bashed patch. Way back Striker found out I HAD to merge it cause otherwise I'd get messed up textures, apparently because of file dates. Not sure what HGEC esp's I should be disabling... Like I mentioned before I have EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp, EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp and EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp, all part of the Core package of EVE HGEC. I wasn't sure if I need that or not, but it seems to be fine with it. The only esp it has and I'm not using is the EVE_KhajiitFix.esp, cause it actually made things worse (and supposedly it's unnecesary if you have OCO).

Oh and by the way, to all this, I still need to have the Khajiit Female Texture Fix installed or the texture gets pretty messed up. Dunno why, but that one fixes it right up and everything works fine.

Edited by Rangaros