Just got morrowind any major mods I need

Deleted19575669User

Sorry Dragon32, I forgot this bit from MLOX :

For some reason I can't 'paste' the list I've just copied while I'm in this reply box. I could do it in the previous post. Going to post this and then see if 'Edit' has any effect on this.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

_001_ Morrowind.esm
_002_ Tribunal.esm
_003_ Bloodmoon.esm
_004_ Texture Fix - Bloodmoon 1.1.esm
_005_ Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 Beta (BTB Edit).esm
_006_ Texture Fix 2.0.esm
_007_ Morrowind Patch v1.6.6_beta.esm
_008_ Poorly Placed Object Fix 1.2.esm
_009_ SirLuthor-Tools.esp
_010_ Unique Banners and Signs.esp
_011_ Better Bodies.esp
_012_ Windows Glow.esp
_013_ Key Replacer Trib & BM.esp
_014_ Barabus' fireplaces 2.esp
_015_ JEB_muffin_fix.esp
_016_ Windows Glow - Tribunal Eng.esp
_017_ Windows Glow - Bloodmoon Eng.esp
_018_ Windows Glow - Raven Rock Eng.esp
_019_ WA_Signy_Signposts(!).ESP
_020_ Better Skulls.ESP
_021_ Particle Arrow Replacer.esp
_022_ Psy_VGR_Armour.esp
_023_ MA_snowprincetomb_v3.esp
_024_ Better Clothes_v1.1.esp
_025_ abotWindowsGlow.esp
_026_ Statue Replacer - Normal.esp
_027_ bones.esp
_028_ Shieldfx.esp
_029_ Book Jackets - Morrowind.esp
_030_ Book Jackets - Tribunal.esp
_031_ Book Jackets - Bloodmoon.esp
_032_ NewBlood_MwTbBm1.1.esp
_033_ ExcellentMagicSounds.esp
_034_ Neo's Unique Creatures.esp
_035_ BetterClothesForTB.esp
_036_ correctUV Ore Replacer 1.0.esp
_037_ Bloated Caves.esp
_038_ Graphic Herbalism.esp
_039_ almalexia armor.esp
_040_ Psy_UniqueDremora_T.esp
_041_ Vurt's Grazelands Trees.esp
_042_ AtmosphericSoundEffects-3.0-Tribunal.esp
_043_ Golden Gold.esp
_044_ More Better Clothes.ESP
_045_ Animated Morrowind.esp
_046_ New Voices.esp
_047_ Sleepers, Awake!.esp
_048_ LeftGloves_Addon_v2.esp
_049_ Morrowind Code Patch Showcase.esp
_050_ guarskin_drum_replacer.esp
_051_ UniqueFinery.esp
_052_ TLM - Complete.esp
_053_ New Bodies - Clean.esp
_054_ Unique Jewelry and Accessories.esp
_055_ Clean MCFC_1.0.esp
_056_ OTR_Coast_Variety.esp
_057_ imperial chain fix.esp
_058_ MW Containers Animated.esp
_059_ Better_Sounds.esp
_060_ UF_HortRobeF001.esp
_061_ Female Armor - Complete.esp
_062_ Better Weapons and Armors.esp
_063_ STA_guides_replacer.esp
_064_ Spirit's MGSO Daedric Armor Fixes.esp
_065_ MGSO3doorsfix1.ESP
_066_ dopeyNPC-Taverns.esp
_067_ dopeyNPC-Travel.esp
_068_ dopeyNPC.esp
_069_ dopeyNPC-Lock.esp

For some reason I can't 'paste' the list I've just copied while I'm in this reply box. I could do it in the previous post. Going to post this and then see if 'Edit' has any effect on this.

Nope, that's not worked either.

?

It's just worked now, but only when I had the mouse pointer between the top line and "For...", not when the it was below "?"

Double ??

Edited by seany65

Hello Dragon32,

Have I posted all the info you need or have I forgotten something? Even if there's nothing to be apart from a re-install, please let me know.

Hope I haven't broken your PC by osmosis as it were, seeing as how I am a bit jinxed with computers.

Ooops. Thought I'd replied here. Obviously not. I'll try and have a proper look later on today. In the interim, this:

Errors:

2820...Segmenter: Unparsable line in segment

226....Segmenter: Interdependent fpu calculations

562....Segmenter: Found unparsable FPU instruction

746....Segmenter: Cannot do anything with non memory operands

57.....Operand: Haven't programmed '*' yet

11.....FPU: using uninitialized register

29.....Segmenter: Cannot do anything with non float data values

157....Patcher: Patch to big to fit into code

263....Segmenter: Unable to separate fpu code from segment

50.....Main: fpu code not vectorizable

3......Segmenter: Memory offset is too great

14.....Segmenter: Unable to seperate fpu code from segment

11.....FPU: Leftovers in the registers

86.....FPU: Trying to push an fpu register to the fpu stack

48.....Operand: Illegal offset

8......Operand: unknown register

14.....Vectorizer: Direct assignment

4......FPU: using uninitialized register (0)

1......Segmenter: Blacklisted address

56.....FPU: stack underflow.

1......Code generator: Haven't got reversed v3 input working yet

1......Segmenter: Cannot move instruction with one operand

------------------------------------------------

122 patches were applied

Looks like the log for Timeslip's EXE Optimiser.

Hello DRagon32. Don't worry about forgetting to reply. I've done that on other forums.

I've got a very, very vague feeling that something or other to do with morrowind etc. that I've got installed can't work with an EXE optimiser, but I've got no idea what.

There certainly seems to be a lot wrong with my install, if that's a list of Errors from one thing, MGSO tells me there are 14 things wrong (alhtough I don't know where to find that list), all those "Can't find foot in shoes" warnings and that skeleton warning.

Okay, so Fireferret died on me this evening and I've had to reinstall it (at least it meant I've cleaned out the crud's that built up since I started using it back in the Firebird days...). So, apologies, but I should have some time this weekend to look at this.

Hmmm, is fireferret a euphemism for firefox?

Yeah, that's it :smile:

Spoke to soon before. Been through numerous rounds of trouble-shooting until I finally identified the problem as using a profile on a drive different to where FF is installed.

Trouble is in my increasingly frustrated testing I pretty much nuked my FF install from orbit. Just about getting it back together now. It's weird how few sites I know the names of but had bookmarks for. Had. Remember kids, backups are your friend!

[Edit: I've been doing this profile thing for years, mind, something in FF 42 busted it up]

Edited by Dragon32

Sorry for keeping you waiting

<snip>

This is the Warnings file :

Not able to find Foot part in BC_shoes_common_2.

<snip>

Not able to find Foot part in BC_shoes_expensive_2.

<snip>

You can ignore these warnings, they're inherent in the way Better Clothes is set-up. They have no effect in game. If you want you can replace the BC meshes, go here and scroll to the bottom for Dropbox links.

Like I say, you only need those fixes if you want a clean warnings.txt. If you never look in there you'd never know about the errors.

<snip>

Model Load Error: Meshes\MCA\MCA_Skeleton_Crippled.nif cannot load file in Meshes\MCA\MCA_Skeleton_Crippled.nif. <----------- I get this when I go up the steps towards the back of Suran/towardsa the temple

Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.

NiAnimation Error: Object "Bip01" not found in NiAnimation. <--------- I get this after click on 'Yes' in the above message

Unable to LayerActivate for AnimGroup "Idle" for "CLONE skeleton entrance00000000". <----------- This is the message I get after clicking on 'Yes' in the Bip01 message

NiAnimation Error: Object "Bip01" not found in NiAnimation.

Unable to LayerActivate for AnimGroup "Idle2" for "CLONE skeleton entrance00000000".

<snip>

NiAnimation Error: Object "Bip01" not found in NiAnimation.

Unable to LayerActivate for AnimGroup "IdleSwim" for "CLONE skeleton entrance00000000".

<snip>

It looks like this MCA skeleton got saved into your save game. When you go to the location its saved the game tries to load the skeleton. As MCA's not loaded it can't find the data it needs.

So...

What you're after are Wrye Mash removers.

The one bundled with Mash is pretty out of date now, last June abot (I think) created one I've got on my HDD. I've attempted to add it to this post

Save as Mopy\Data\Removers\MCAnocompanions.txt

You'll then be able to run it against a save game (once you've added it that'll be Saves tab > Remove > MCAnocompanions)

That should remove all the MCA added critters and NPCs, including this skeleton. If that doesn't work let me know the version of MCA you were using and I'll knock up a remover specifically for that version.

Actually looking at dates that remover should be for 8.1 and as 8.2 was released a few days ago this remover should work fine.

<snip>

Two other things May need mentioning. MGSO has a couple of times given 14 'warnings' when re-doing the distant land stuff. Is this a different warnings file to the above? I can't seem to find it if it is.

<snip>

MGSO bundles MGE XE which provides the distant land etc.

The version of MGE XE included in MGSO is old. So grab 0.9.10 and install it. It maybe worth going for the latest MGE XE beta (install over the top of 0.9.10).

It's probably worth reading this OP if you haven't already: Morrowind Overhaul - Sounds & Graphics 3.0 Thread #7 for other MGSO fixes and updates.

Errors on creating distant land should be logged to:

mge3/distant-land-crash-dump.txt

Or maybe

mgeXE.log

<snip>

The second thing is in Suran and Balmora it has been daytime but the lighting on the towns has been dark but without the lights, ie. daytime sky, no street lights and the steps from the silt strider being so dark I fell off them in Balmora.

This I have no idea about. Maybe related to MGE... I dunno. Try updating to latest version.

_001_ Morrowind.esm

<snip>

_069_ dopeyNPC-Lock.esp

<snipped out Nexus weirdness>

Drop "Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 Beta (BTB Edit).esm" as you're using "Morrowind Patch v1.6.6_beta.esm". Only use one unofficial patch at once.

Doesn't look like you're using the latest version of mlox (based on the ordering of the Unofficial patches).

There're other mlox messages but running two versions of the unofficial patch is the big one.

Where'd you get "MGSO3doorsfix1.ESP" from?

Edited by Dragon32

Thanks for the help, Dragon32. I'll take a day or two to go through your post as I'm not too well up on these things.

I got the MGSO3doorsfix from nexus mods-morrowind-files-catagories-bug fixes. Middle of the top row of the fixes.

I did think the foot/shoe bit wasn't important, but I didn't know if it was any sort of clue, so I thought I'd better leave it in.

I clicked on the link for the wrye mash removers and having looked at the info I'm really not looking forward to the 'wrye mash removers' bit. Looks a bit complicated.

I've got little enough idea on how to use the MCAnocompanions txt file, I think I open it, read it and try to follow the instructions in the first few lines, but I've no idea how to apply the mash remover, I don't know how to run the 'MCA setup' as I've not got MCA anymore, not even got it saved anywhere.

I get the idea of : # set mca_loaded to 0 Just like switiching it off.

What does this mean? : # , save and reload /abot

Is 'abot' actually 'abort'?

I'm sure I'll begin to get on your nerves with a few more hundred questions, but I'll try and keep them to a minimum, honest!