ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

So I really want to play through Fallout New Vegas again, but I haven't been able to decide if I want to play that or F3. I want to compromise by finding a mod that allows me to play the F3 DLC in NV, but not that mod that allows you to go to both Wastelands. I just want the DLC from 3 in the Mojave. Does such a thing exist?

No nothing like that exists, there isn't anyway possible to get FO3 DLC to play on FNV cause that would be flat out copyright and be illegal.

A Tale of Two Wastelands does add the FO3 DLC, along with the rest of the wasteland. If you wanted to just play the DLC you could use the coc console command to teleport yourself to where the DLCs start. It's the closest that you'll be able to get, I'm afraid.

Yes but he wants it without owning FO3 or the DLC for it for free.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice attitude about it.

Okay detectives I need help, what mod adds a craftable item called Gecko Sight and what does it do?

So nobody will even try to help me, fine nice "hot" dead thread.

Thank you very much, this thread is quite dead though. The Skyrim thread are alive and well, it seems people gave up on this game once it came out.

Nice attitude about it.

Okay detectives I need help, what mod adds a craftable item called Gecko Sight and what does it do?

Thank you very much, this thread is quite dead though. The Skyrim thread are alive and well, it seems people gave up on this game once it came out.

It is hardly dead. However yes Skyrim does get more hits as it is the most recent game. Fallout NV is about 2 years older than Skyrim..which just turned 2 recently itself. I am not sure what you expect. If someone knows the answer they will answer it. There isn't any reason to get your undies in a bunch. Feel free to go to the Beth site and ask there. It may get more traffic than here.~Lisnpuppy

Nice attitude about it.

It is hardly dead. However yes Skyrim does get more hits as it is the most recent game. Fallout NV is about 2 years older than Skyrim..which just turned 2 recently itself. I am not sure what you expect. If someone knows the answer they will answer it. There isn't any reason to get your undies in a bunch. Feel free to go to the Beth site and ask there. It may get more traffic than here.~Lisnpup

I don't wear any thanks, and I'm sorry if I seem rude it just that, I've never been able to have a PC to game on and now I do so I feel that being newer to modding "New Vegas" I've been on Skyrim for about awhile, and just recently was able to get this game back (owned for xbox) and on the PC it sucks most mods are dead with no support from the authors who made them since stupid Skyrim came out. (I love Skyrim) I just think it's blah. Sorry.