New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if you're allowed to ask for just a category of mods but what the hey:

Anyone knows of any mods that add back-items into the game. Not backpacks specifically but I really liked the Fusion Pack and Tesla power pack or whatever it was called that came with Tailor Maid, but i couldn't stand the textures. Anyone knows any mods that just adds stuff like that? Want something to go with the modded chinese stealth armor, it looks so plain by itself..

Mods I've already checked out: Satchels, Tailor Maid, Blackwolf's Backpacks and it's variations.

I'm looking for a fix really, the added companion weight bug is weird apparently its added to all my companions. ed-e is up to 9 pounds boone is at 15 or something. Just looking to see if their is a mod that permanently fixes it. or if anyone knows if and when a official fix is coming out i can hold off on 3rd party fix but either way I need one.

A quality camo mod I know I've seen some but all it shows is the ranger combat armor. Im looking for merc grunt desert and tactical modern vests desert camo even for guns preferably digital with gloves. even for baseball cap would be nice

Edited by Guest

I'm looking for a child killer mod, i've found many references to them through google and other mod descriptions but can't find one to DL

Here you go.

I am not sure if this exists, but I am looking for a mod that enable my character to go prone. Hopefully with some bonus so sneak and gun control, and a large penalty to movement and long time to get up/down to/from prone position.