New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

@greywaste Thanks! I'll install all of them and see if I find it.

@Everyone Are there any mods that install just a little bit of make-up into the game. I don't want one that make everyone's eye and lips jet black. I just want one that kind of touches up the female characters in the game.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome thanks.

Anyone know guns with actual working fore-grip animations. I tried Ahztek's but his are a little off. And does anyone know any Riot-Armor mods? I've already tried Geonox Riot Armor, Geonox RestoredRiot Armor, and Blackout Vault Security.

And one last one. Is there a mod where, when in character creation, when moving the sliders with certain values it doesnt move the others because I hate when you get something just right and then it gets messed up because another slider/ face morph conflicted with it. :/

There's a location called Temple Shop. I was wondering what mod it was a part of? I thought it was Wasteland Cloth Collection but want to be 100% sure. I guess that one is gone now.

What type of armor is in it? Is it female or male clothes?

There's a location called Temple Shop. I was wondering what mod it was a part of? I thought it was Wasteland Cloth Collection but want to be 100% sure. I guess that one is gone now.

What type of armor is in it? Is it female or male clothes?

Female only.

And yes it is from Wasteland Cloth Collection and yes it is gone.

Can someone please provide me with a working complete link of Anthony Ling's Coiffure. I found one but all the textures and meshes were missing. Edited by DustyVegas