New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

The Hairstyle is called "Top Knot Drift" and can be found in Ling's Coiffure, I'm not quite sure if it can also be found in Project Mikoto!? The face looks pretty much like vanilla with sunglasses!?

Yes the hair is called Top Knot Drift in Ling's, It's in Project Mikoto also I just forgot what it was called. But it's the exact same hair style.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hairstyle is called "Top Knot Drift" and can be found in Ling's Coiffure, I'm not quite sure if it can also be found in Project Mikoto!? The face looks pretty much like vanilla with sunglasses!?

Yes the hair is called Top Knot Drift in Ling's, It's in Project Mikoto also I just forgot what it was called. But it's the

exact same hair style.

so I found project mikoto but I was wondering if ling's coiffure was included or if it's a separate mod completely? Is so send me a link or something. Thanks again for the help I'm new to this mod stuff. Edited by xlXJesterXlx

Yes the hair is called Top Knot Drift in Ling's, It's in Project Mikoto also I just forgot what it was called. But it's the

exact same hair style.

so I found project mikoto but I was wondering if ling's coiffure was included or if it's a separate mod completely? Is so send me a link or something. Thanks again for the help I'm new to this mod stuff.

Lings coiffure - http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44010

Just a note though, they will probably conflict with each other as they change hair styles.

If youre new to mods i sugest you see this http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43426

Edited by rgx02

exact same hair style.

so I found project mikoto but I was wondering if ling's coiffure was included or if it's a separate mod completely? Is so send me a link or something. Thanks again for the help I'm new to this mod stuff.

Lings coiffure - http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44010

Just a note though, they will probably conflict with each other as they change hair styles.

If youre new to mods i sugest you see this http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=43426

I use both and nothing conflicts, they work perfectly together.

Trying to find the latest version of "Pandora's Armaments" mod. Is it still available?

TIA,

Disregard... looks like the name was changed to "endgame". Found it after further search.

Edited by Arthenon

Ok I cant remember if its for New Vegas or fallout 3 but the mods goes like this.

You equip a pistol and switch to a different weapon lets say a rifle and while you have the rifle out, your pistol is still visible as if it were equipped still. And you can equip up to 4 weapons I think, I cant remember if there was a limit. Thanks in Advance!

Ok I cant remember if its for New Vegas or fallout 3 but the mods goes like this.

You equip a pistol and switch to a different weapon lets say a rifle and while you have the rifle out, your pistol is still visible as if it were equipped still. And you can equip up to 4 weapons I think, I cant remember if there was a limit. Thanks in Advance!

The Mod you mean was called "See your weapons" by Arcane20. Unfortunately he got banned and his mod was taken offline!

Edited by SariDecember

The Mod you mean was called "See your weapons" by Arcane20. Unfortunately he got banned and his mod was taken offline!

Sigh*....Great. Thanks anyways, you people truly are case solvers. Case Closed.