New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Thanks. That was helpful. But I can't seem to find where I can edit the effects of the armor like +2 Melee weapons into sneak? Change into a lower or higher value, can GECK do it?

Sure, you just have edit the "Object Effect" of the armor. Here is a couple of video tutorials on that: [1] [2]

Thanks!! Very helpful. And I learned some new tricks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if a mod exists that allows you to do stack buying via hotkey? I know such a monster was in oblivion and fallout 3 but can't seem to locate one for nv. To clarify, a mod that let's you use a key like shift and then click on a ammo stack in store and will auto accept the add to transaction without going through the accept process etc. Any help would be appreciative if you could point me to such mod......

There was a mod I saw a while back that was supposed to redo the ambient music, like swapping out "Vats of Goo" in the Lucky 38 to something more appropriate for example. Now I can't find it for the life of me and I'm starting to wonder if I was just smoking crack. Any ideas?

what shaken guys

Im looking for a mod that has 2 arcade game nifs in it one was ms. pacman and the other is q-burt i had it at one time and was working on making all of the 80s arcade games but my system crashed and i lost it all and now i cant find the mod that had them can you help please