New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hello,

to keep it short... I used to have a mod that added a pencil-like item which allowed you to mark any containers for autosorting (click box , select "weapons", click box 2, select "sorting", all items added to box 2 that are weapons get transfered to box 1 ... You know the stuff.). Basically allowing you to set up a base with autosorting feature anywhere.

Can't find it at all, would be really gratefull for help.

This one?

"Store Items By Type"

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

to keep it short... I used to have a mod that added a pencil-like item which allowed you to mark any containers for autosorting (click box , select "weapons", click box 2, select "sorting", all items added to box 2 that are weapons get transfered to box 1 ... You know the stuff.). Basically allowing you to set up a base with autosorting feature anywhere.

Can't find it at all, would be really gratefull for help.

This one?

"Store Items By Type"

Nope.

Using this at the moment, but it always sorts -all- items, which can cause more problems than joy at times (for super-hoarder like), while the one I'm looking for sorts only what you put into a container you mark as sorting container. The major part I remember was that it added a marker or a pencil item to be used to flag the container/s permanently.

Gee, I really wish I'd backed up all the mods I collected over the years before reinstalling Windows :D

To elvinkun:

Hope, it helps

Mobile Auto-sorter

I still even keep F3 mods (`8 Gbs), same goes to Data-folder (in case of troubles). So, yes, copying is a must.

Yes! That's it! Thanks a lot.

And yeah, the feeling right after you started formatting your HDD - "Hey, I have like 300 mods for Oblivion and Fallout and I have no idea what they are. Crap.". ... Actually, this reminds me, is there a way to track down files I've endorsed 1-3 years ago here on Nexus? I've looked around, but couldn't see anything.

To elvinkun:

Hope, it helps

Mobile Auto-sorter

I still even keep F3 mods (`8 Gbs), same goes to Data-folder (in case of troubles). So, yes, copying is a must.

Yes! That's it! Thanks a lot.

And yeah, the feeling right after you started formatting your HDD - "Hey, I have like 300 mods for Oblivion and Fallout and I have no idea what they are. Crap.". ... Actually, this reminds me, is there a way to track down files I've endorsed 1-3 years ago here on Nexus? I've looked around, but couldn't see anything.

Glad to help.

Any suggestions for a really-easy-working-companions-commanding-mod?

I'm looking for a Fast Travel mod, something like the carriage Skyrim got. A motorcycle or a ride. An immersive way to fast travel.

I've already found Speed-E but it doesn't have many locations around the Wastes, and Chryslus corvega which got fantastic writing but the French VA's puts me off.

Any other mods I've missed? Didn't Fallout 3 had this motorcycle mod you could fix and fast travel with it?

@GrayWolf04 It looks like MTUI.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/34902

Though I would recommend trying DarNified UI first.

Edited by r5r4y

Thanks. By the way, I was wondering if there was a way to change the game's date either through a mod or console commands. I don't want to advance through time. I want to go back a day or two.

EDIT:

I figured out the previous issue, so disreagrd the above text. However, I was now wondering if anyone knew what environmental mods were used in the screeshots for this mod here:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40429

I have the latest version of Nevada skies and Electrocity, but they don't give me results like that. Mainly the lights have a super large glow effect around them, and the colors seem way too warm/vivid.

Edited by GrayWolf04

I'm looking for a mod that I used a few months ago before a reinstall; now I can't find it and I hope it wasn't retired.

It was a collection of weapons, cutting-edge, modern-looking sub-machine guns, rifles, handguns. About four or five weapons total. I can't say that they don't have any real-world equivalent, but they were guns that I'd never seen or heard of before, so I suspect they were original designs. Very sharp visuals and textures overall.

Problem is, I can't remember its exact name, but I can remember that the name of the mod referenced something Scandinavian, like "northern armaments" or "norweigan arsenal" or something. Absolutely anyone who remembers this mod and can clue me in, much appreciated.