New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had to completely wipe nv and now i cant find the goodsprings gun store mod i had.

Only one comes up in searchs for "store" or "gun store" in gs and its not what i had, the one i had sold M82s M4A1s AK47s plus another sniper and smg with vairious mods and camos all displayed in a store behind the goodsprings store, and sold by a npc with a sort of steven hawkins esc voice.

Hey Detectives,

I remember a while ago having a mod where I built a base and I could have guards etc. and then you could get people to attack it! I already tried real time settler I was wondering if anyone knew what this mod was, thanks

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anybody seen a mod that makes all ingame- dialogues moved by clicking. In F 1,2 it was able to move by scrolling and it was able to read slowly.

Its too quickly switching and my low english needs more time to read. I need to use a dictionary often.

So many rpg games have it, im sure you know what i mean....npc says a few sentences and then he/she goes further only if you click it.

I miss something like this SO MUCH!

Please help

thanks

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask if anybody seen a mod that makes all ingame- dialogues moved by clicking. In F 1,2 it was able to move by scrolling and it was able to read slowly.

Its too quickly switching and my low english needs more time to read. I need to use a dictionary often.

So many rpg games have it, im sure you know what i mean....npc says a few sentences and then he/she goes further only if you click it.

I miss something like this SO MUCH!

Please help

thanks

ok I found out quite good solution...stopping it by pressin console button :) But If there was som mod, please tell.

Maybe somebody got inspired and is going to do it.