New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I'm looking for this black outfit:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/322/0/4/fallout__new_girl_in_vegas_by_alanosborn-d334t8m.jpg

The author of this screenshot seemed to imply that she found it here on the Nexus, but I can't find it for the life of me.

Anyone seen it before?

One of LostRider's pose pack shots, huh? That would make those Fallout 3 clothing/armour mods. Not sure if there are NV equivalents.

Anyway, that top looks like a black re-colour of the "Safari" outfit from dimon99's clothes mod. The trousers and belt (the outer one, anyway) are likely from either the "Wasteland Scout" mod or the "Female Mysterious Stranger" mod (the thong she has one is likely from this mod too). Even the trousers look like they might've been re-coloured or re-textured. Not sure if those are all LR's personal modification, or if they're up on the Nexus (they might be, for all I know; it's been a while since I've played the FO3).

The holster is likely from any of the multiple holster mods available. There might be some TailorMaid accessories in there (gloves, goggles, knee-pads). Couldn't really tell you about the second inner belt buckle, but it looks familiar; think it's from a mod with latex clothing or something.

Hope this helps.

Do you know what hair is used in this picture?

I've come back to New Vegas after several years absence. One of my favorite mods at the time changed a radio station to include a lot of the songs that the quest titles refer to, like "Come Fly With Me", "Return to Sender", "Ring-a-ding-ding", "Veni, Vidi, Vici", "Can you find it in your Heart", and more, plus some that weren't quest titles like Frank Sinatra's "My Way".

But I can't find the mod anymore, not on the site or even in my download history. I'm guessing it was taken down for some reason, possibly copyright infringement. But if anyone has any information about it, I'd love to hear it. Like the original mod name, mod author, even a list of the songs it used, or just a concise list of New Vegas' quest titles that refer to songs.

Edited by KazeKuuki

so i am pretty sure i saw it before but i was wondering if anybody has made seen the mod that makes moving objects with Z better? i recall seeing it before but dont remember the mods name.

You might be thinking of Precision Collision (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54455/?), it improves hitboxes and things of clutter objects.