New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Mookeylama: Haven't found that exact one, but this is pretty close: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39801

I'm looking for Lings Finer Things - NV. I have downloaded it before, but now I can't seem to find it. It was the shop up in the mountain in Goodsprings

Edited by Gaikotsu Akunin

If lings was uploaded by Earche it might have been taken down when he was banned awhile back.

Wow a lot has happened since I been gone. That's a big pile of BS if you ask me. Now I have to comb through all the Russian sites to find it

@Tommy that has been ask many times and many times it has been said, no one will say because its a rip from RE5.

@Gaikotsu Well its not all BS, but I do think he might be setting up a place to have his mods hosted, either by a main stream file share or a site of his own.

@Tommy that has been ask many times and many times it has been said, no one will say because its a rip from RE5.

@Gaikotsu Well its not all BS, but I do think he might be setting up a place to have his mods hosted, either by a main stream file share or a site of his own.

whoops i didnt know, thx for telling me

A friend of mine told me about a mod where you can switch between your fallout 3 and fallout NV world if you own both games. I hauys direct me p;leave no idea what the name is, could you guys direct me to it please?